• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream beta 1.1.5.1

blue2245

Hi, I'm experiencing an audio issue with 1.1.5.1 specifically with Netflix

I am selecting American English for my audio track however I'm getting the audio description track for blind people when my download completes.

Specifically with the series Daredevil Episode 5 Season 1. A few of the previous episodes did the same but I was able to redownload them and AS selected the right track second time around this isn't the case for this episode. Unfortunately, I logged out and don't have the logs for the first few episodes but do have my latest log for episode 5.

Attachments

• Marvel's Daredevil - S01E05 - World on Fire.astlog
    533.3 KB · Views: 1
I had AS 1.1.51 crash after logging into my Netflix account this morning using AS. Was able to launch again with no issues. It did create a crash report and I have attached it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.1_Dump_20210609104330.astdmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Hi, I'm experiencing an audio issue with 1.1.5.1 specifically with Netflix

I am selecting American English for my audio track however I'm getting the audio description track for blind people when my download completes.

Specifically with the series Daredevil Episode 5 Season 1. A few of the previous episodes did the same but I was able to redownload them and AS selected the right track second time around this isn't the case for this episode. Unfortunately, I logged out and don't have the logs for the first few episodes but do have my latest log for episode 5.
I will check that

Back