• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1.1.5.1

Steve55

Installed 1.1.5.1
Went to Amazon
Got popup "You are not logged in to the service, please login first"
But I cannot log in to Amazon using Anystream, Amz doesnt let me
?

Installed 1.1.5.1
Went to Amazon
Got popup "You are not logged in to the service, please login first"
But I cannot log in to Amazon using Anystream, Amz doesnt let me
?
Press the same log in button you would to login toAmazon., make sure you have your password handy

That‘s what I was doing and it doesnt work
Cut and pasted my pw to be absolutely sure
Works in normal browser in private mode from same pc

That‘s what I was doing and it doesnt work
Cut and pasted my pw to be absolutely sure
Works in normal browser in private mode from same pc
Okay then, why don't you try clean the cache on your browser and then try it, I bet it works then.

I‘m not at my pc so can‘t test till tomorrow
No idea what my browser cache has to do with Anystream though. The browser works fine, it‘s Anystream that doesnt

No idea what my browser cache has to do with Anystream though. The browser works fine, it‘s Anystream that doesnt
It doesn't have to do with AnyStream, it has to do with logging into Amazon. Just clean the cache(browser cache)

Please follow the suggestions if you have no better idea. It might not be successful but it will reduce the potential reasons.

But I can log into Amazon from my browser!
Anyway I‘ll try tomorrow when Im back at the pc if clearing the cache helps. I think qt has a cache too somewhere in appdata local I‘ll clear that too.

Yes, clear the appdata\local\redfox\anystream\cache directory. That should in theory help.

AnyStream uses an embedded browser engine, not the browser you use daily.

Yes, clear the appdata\local\redfox\anystream\cache directory. That should in theory help.

AnyStream uses an embedded browser engine, not the browser you use daily.
That fixed it thanks. Yes the browser cache has nothing to do with it.

SamuraiHL is a very smart man, I am very glad you fix your issue and I am sorry what I told you didn’t work but cleaning your browser cache on a regular basis is a good thing to do anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back