• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot setup stream errors with Netflix (1.1.4.0) [SSL Handshake failed]

psychonscious

Hi everyone, I'm starting to experience occasional errors with Netflix where a few popups mentioning a stream initialization error occurs then the screen stays greyed out with nothing happening. I've tried restarting the app, which doesn't seem to help, and restarting laptop which will at least let me perform a few downloads before the problem occurs again. AP and D+ seem fine aside from some UI flickering on the AP GUI (which isn't impact usability). Anyway, attaching log file and I'll download latest release in a second to see if it helps.

Looks like the file didn't attach on first go around. Second times the charm

Just updated to 1.1.5.0 and the issue is still there, new log file for devs attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0.astlog
    459.3 KB · Views: 4
A bit of additional info for the developers. Things appear to be working fine on my desktop, the issue only occurs with my Dell XPS 15 laptop

Hi everyone, I'm starting to experience occasional errors with Netflix where a few popups mentioning a stream initialization error occurs then the screen stays greyed out with nothing happening. I've tried restarting the app, which doesn't seem to help, and restarting laptop which will at least let me perform a few downloads before the problem occurs again. AP and D+ seem fine aside from some UI flickering on the AP GUI (which isn't impact usability). Anyway, attaching log file and I'll download latest release in a second to see if it helps.

We are aware of this one.
It appears that Netflix updated - some (?) - of their servers which changed some SSL properties and that is incompatible with the way AnyStream handles secure sockets layer.
The problem is, that only a few people are affected and we can't reproduce it.

We're currently experimenting with an alternative SSL implementation (the Windows on-board one) and are hoping, that will resolve the issue.

Just in case you need an additional screenshot and log for this error...

Attachments

• Failure-Taking Lives.png
    Failure-Taking Lives.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Failure-Taking Lives-AnyStream_1.1.5.0.astlog
    268.4 KB · Views: 0
Back