• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] disney newer episodes not viewable

dabtap

newer episodes are not being shown
example: war of the worlds season 2, only shows the first two episodes, while 6 are out already.

Attachments

• yo.astlog
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Please upload a log after the site finished loading.

6 episodes in disney itself, but only the first two show in anystream. Here's pictures.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    407 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    227.9 KB · Views: 43
According to the requests in the log file, Disney+ delivered precisely those two episodes after AnyStream queried all episodes.
I don't know why you would see different in the browser.
Maybe it's some effect like you see wit h Amazon Prime - where the same series can be found multiple times under multiple thumbnails but with slight differences.

According to the requests in the log file, Disney+ delivered precisely those two episodes after AnyStream queried all episodes.
I don't know why you would see different in the browser.
Maybe it's some effect like you see wit h Amazon Prime - where the same series can be found multiple times under multiple thumbnails but with slight differences.
i see differently in the browser, because as it should, it has 6 episodes. 6 episodes have indeed aired, so why does anystream only show the first two? And no, it's fresh new episodes.

newer episodes are not being shown
example: war of the worlds season 2, only shows the first two episodes, while 6 are out already.
You need to buy the other episodes , when you do they show. Its that easy. Only episode 1 and 2 are free to download. Pay and you will see them.

You need to buy the other episodes , when you do they show. Its that easy. Only episode 1 and 2 are free to download. Pay Amazon and you will see them.
No, it's not Amazon, it's Disney here and I assume, they should all be visible.
I have no explanation atm, sent a PM.

What country disneyplus are they on cant see them on us or uk

the episodes are in the dutch/belgium area. I have 'other' as region.

Further investigation hints at the cause possibly being a Disney+ profile with restricted access (kid control - doesn't pass the restrictions on the missing episodes).
Switching to an adult profile should fix this.

no such thing for me. I have an adult profile on both website and app

Back