• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version 1143

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
I have just tested V1143, I can say without the shadow of a doubt, that the white page because Amazon didn't load is fixed. I can also say after testing that the slowdown in downloading some, movies is fixed. Other than successfully fixing the main issues, I cannot find any other issues. If you do however please post them with a logfile so the developers can take a look. Thank you for your patience.

Is it my imagination? The downloads, in V1143, appear to be much faster on AP, even though I never experienced what I considered a "slowdown". Haven't tried Netflix or Disney yet.

Is it my imagination? The downloads, in V1143, appear to be much faster on AP, even though I never experienced what I considered a "slowdown". Haven't tried Netflix or Disney yet.
Its not your imagination, the whole program was rewritten, everything is better, faster and it works flawlessly. I have been testing it for hours.

A MASSIVE improvement in downloading capability from 1.1.4.0, in my opinion. :dance:
Downloads now stay flatlined at a consistent download rate throughout the download instead of being all over the place and stopping for long periods of time or stopping completely as they did in 1.1.4.0.

The only issue I had was I was signed out of AZ. Re-signed in and all is good with this release.

The only issue I had was I was signed out of AZ. Re-signed in and all is good with this release.
Yes, since they reworked the program, you have to sign in again and if check, Keep me signed In" it will. :X3:

I only started getting this message when I upgraded to this version. I waited a while and then it let me download one more episode and the next one gave me the same error message. And instead of waiting I started the download process a second time and it completed

I only started getting this message when I upgraded to this version. I waited a while and then it let me download one more episode and the next one gave me the same error message. And instead of waiting, I started the download process a second time and it completed
So everything is good now right?

Back