• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] 1.1.4.2 - Amazon Website No Longer Loads, Just Shows Blank Page

Here the same Problem for AP after installing 1.1.4.2. I even restarted the computer after the installation. I never actually do this. Refresh the page with F5 brought no success this time.After few restarts (4-5 time) of Anystream loads AP (second log). No VPN in use.

To be on the safe side, another log for you, @Prospere. ;-)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.4.2.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.4.2_2021-06-04_09-37.astlog
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have just submitted a bug report and log by email for 1.1.4.1 (not knowing 1.1.4.2 was available).

Prime tab blank with stuck progress bar when VPN is turned on, but works fine with VPN off. Reverting to 1.1.4.0 fixed the problem. In both cases, the VPN is configured as split tunnel with AnyStream bypassing the VPN.

N & D+ tabs work fine for both versions regardless of VPN state.

Can now confirm that 1.1.4.2 fixes this problem for me.

I have the same problem, cannot access Amazon with 1.1.4.2 unless I do the uncheck / recheck thing and no amount of stopping and restarting has helped

Please try v1.1.4.3

Back