• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] 1.1.4.2 - Amazon Website No Longer Loads, Just Shows Blank Page

tdfrgsn

As the title says, with the new version 1.1.4.2 all I get when going to the Amazon tab is a blank page and nothing else. The Netflix and Disney+ tabs both work as expected but clicking on them and then going back to Amazon does not resolve anything. I tried closing and restarting but it did not change anything. The log messages at the bottom of the screen gives me this message: "[Debug] [vendor : Prime] Page URL is about:blank" A log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.4.2.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 1
UPDATE: Unchecking the provider box for Amazon in settings and then rechecking it resolved the issue.

I had the same issue, where restarting Anystream helped. In case it helps, I created a logfile while the loading was stuck.

Attachments

1.3 KB · Views: 1
Do you have to do that everytime you open the program? Or does unchecking it solve the issue, even after closing and reopening the program. Thanks I see the log file, up late last night, I missed it.

I had the same issue, where restarting Anystream helped. In case it helps, I created a logfile while the loading was stuck.
Thank you for the logfile. So your issue is resolved? Or like I asked tdfrgsn , do you have to do it every time you open the program.

Not for me. I had to reopen AS twice after upgrading, but now, AS starts fine each time I open it (so far).
Thanks Dumbi, I am not worried at all, we have the best people working on this, it will get resolved fast. ( Thats just my assessment , I just feel confident that the Devs will fix it.)

Looks like for every start of AnyStream.
I can confirm this for 1142.
Each time you start AS the tab with Amazon Prime Video offers a blank page with 0% in progress bar.
You have to go to 'Settings', uncheck the 'Amazon Prime Video' checkbox and confirm with 'Ok'. Now the 'Amazon Prime Video' tab vanishes.
After that you have to go into 'Settings' again, check the 'Amazon Prime Video' checkbox again and voilà: the 'Amazon Prime Video' tab is loading.
Attached a logfile made during the steps.

Attachments

211.2 KB · Views: 0
I can confirm this for 1142.
Each time you start AS the tab with Amazon Prime Video offers a blank page with 0% in progress bar.
You have to go to 'Settings', uncheck the 'Amazon Prime Video' checkbox and confirm with 'Ok'. Now the 'Amazon Prime Video' tab vanishes.
After that you have to go into 'Settings' again, check the 'Amazon Prime Video' checkbox again and voilà: the 'Amazon Prime Video' tab is loading.
Attached a logfile made during the steps.
I have the same result, thanks for the logfile.

This happened to me, as well. I just closed AS and reopened it and it came up. This happened on 1141 as well as 1142. I didn't capture a log unfortunately and I'm working at the moment but if another log is needed I can do it tonight.

Rebooted PC after install and Amazon loads fine. Also, wanted to comment to the Devs thanks for this update my Netflix issues seem to be fixed with this release. Great job.

This happened to me, as well. I just closed AS and reopened it and it came up. This happened on 1141 as well as 1142. I didn't capture a log unfortunately and I'm working at the moment but if another log is needed I can do it tonight.
Did you close the program and reopen it ? Does it still work after that?

I have just submitted a bug report and log by email for 1.1.4.1 (not knowing 1.1.4.2 was available).

Prime tab blank with stuck progress bar when VPN is turned on, but works fine with VPN off. Reverting to 1.1.4.0 fixed the problem. In both cases, the VPN is configured as split tunnel with AnyStream bypassing the VPN.

N & D+ tabs work fine for both versions regardless of VPN state.

Did you close the program and reopen it ? Does it still work after that?

For me the first time I open it, it hangs on the blank page. I close AS and immediately reopen it and it works fine for that session. If I then close it and wait an undetermined amount of time before opening it again, I start it all over again.

My v1142 findings:

I installed v1142 moments ago.
  1. Opened AS and noticed APV would not load; the other two were good and quick.
  2. Switched back to APV and used F5 to refresh; OK.
  3. Restarted computer.
  4. APV fails to load each time it's opened; I need to refresh it using F5; does not always work.
I attached three log files:
  1. Before one of my refresh attempts while APV is not loaded; all white.
  2. A refresh attempt failed.
  3. A refresh attempt succeeded.
I noticed C++ Application Development Framework running as a sub-process. I haven't seen that before. The one with two processes is before a refresh, and the one with three is after a successful refresh in APV.

upload_2021-6-3_11-50-33.png upload_2021-6-3_11-50-47.png

I reverted to v1140 in the meantime. (y)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.4.2.zip
    241.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I tried F5 and it didn't work for me. The only thing that worked was unchecking AP in the settings and rechecking. But you have to do that everytime you open the program.

Back