• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Download stucks on halfway

Orfeo123

Hi, I use the latest beta version of Anystream, the system is Windows 10 on Paralles Desktop. Every time I download from AP, it stucks twice, and each time stopped almost 30 minutes to 1 hour, then it continues to download. Does anyone encountered the same problem?

Yes, if you are referring to 1141, its a known issue.

Yes, if you are referring to 1141, its a known issue.
It is?
Or do you mean the "Amazon not loading up at all"? Because this seems to be a different issue.

Hi, I use the latest beta version of Anystream, the system is Windows 10 on Paralles Desktop. Every time I download from AP, it stucks twice, and each time stopped almost 30 minutes to 1 hour, then it continues to download. Does anyone encountered the same problem?
Can you please post a log file?

It is?
Or do you mean the "Amazon not loading up at all"? Because this seems to be a different issue.

Can you please post a log file?
OMG, I am wrong again, yes I meant Amazon not loading up at all. When he said it got stuck, I was referring to that, not to the fact that it got stuck in the middle of a download. I just didn't comprehend the whole post, my fault. This member is new. I am going to post how to download a logfile for him.

Hello again, please look at the GUI, at the top left hand corner you will see FILE. press it, you will see create logfile, create it, then upload it to the forum, thank you.

Great job for a new user. Why did you delete the other 3 above?

I clicked the upload button twice but not found the attachment, so I dragged the file here, as a result I uploaded 3 same files:ROFLMAO:

The problem is known. We're investigating.

That's regarding AnyStream, not logs upload :)

Expecting for fix in future!
Sometimes it just slows down but it keeps downloading and then towards the end it will speed up, next time give it a chance, because it does look like it has stopped but it hasn’t

OK, thanks for the info. We are looking into possible workarounds.

OK, thanks for the info. We are looking into possible workarounds.

Prospere, is it possible that AS is sensitive to TCP retransmissions, dropped packets, and the like?

I have a feeling that some ISPs are throttling some CDN content and using RED or WRED to do it and that the drops are causing AS heartache.

This is just a guess on my part and this is just me trying to help. I am making no accusations, complaints or claims.

If this is worthless to you I sincerely apologize.

Thank you.

That may be the issue. Or one of them. Thanks, we're considering this too.

Prospere, is it possible that AS is sensitive to TCP retransmissions, dropped packets, and the like?

I have a feeling that some ISPs are throttling some CDN content and using RED or WRED to do it and that the drops are causing AS heartache.

This is just a guess on my part and this is just me trying to help. I am making no accusations, complaints or claims.

If this is worthless to you I sincerely apologize.

Thank you.
Nothing you say is worthless, we appreciate you trying to help. ;)

Maybe it's the issue of VPN server, but other downloading works well. Sometime I reboot the Windows on parallel and MacOS too, AS works fluently for a while, and then it got stuck again time to time.

Back