• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Black bars

ChuckH

I have been converting my DVD collection to digital. Yesterday, I tried watching one of the files. It looks like the entire picture was shrunk. There were black bars on all 4 sides. This isn't the wide screen issue, it is all 4 sides. I confirmed that this is happening with all the DVDs, but not the blu-rays nor the videos from AS.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thank you.

I have been converting my DVD collection to digital. Yesterday, I tried watching one of the files. It looks like the entire picture was shrunk. There were black bars on all 4 sides. This isn't the wide screen issue, it is all 4 sides. I confirmed that this is happening with all the DVDs, but not the blu-rays nor the videos from AS.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thank you.
It is most likely the aspect ratio of the original. On the movie (The 3 Musketeers), even a 1:1 rip of the disc will give me black bars on all sides. Play the original and see if it is the same.

Whatever you are using to play you need to use the "full screen" option.

Back