• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.4.0

Here I go again...Am I crazy or not...this new version 1.1.4.0 is working BETTER than v1.1.2.0
was....

When i found out that HD 1080p was back on AP, I started downloading "Midsomer Murders" and the size
of the fies was around 2.5 gig long...I installed v1.1.4.0 when it came out today and continued downloading where I left off and I noticed it was taking longer to get (I use unlimited speed)...

When it was done, the file size was 7.8 gig (which of course makes sense why it was slower)...So I re-downloaded one of the ones I got with v1.1.2.0 that was 2.5 gig long and it ended up 7.8 gig...

Am I stealing the Devs thunder again...the picture looks even better than v1120....
Is anybody else noticing this...

I'm not complaining, just drooling over what we have now...Thanks guys:thankyou:
RedFox developers are the best in the world today. Enjoy the program and thank you for backing our project.

Here I go again...Am I crazy or not...this new version 1.1.4.0 is working BETTER than v1.1.2.0
was....

When i found out that HD 1080p was back on AP, I started downloading "Midsomer Murders" and the size
of the fies was around 2.5 gig long...I installed v1.1.4.0 when it came out today and continued downloading where I left off and I noticed it was taking longer to get (I use unlimited speed)...

When it was done, the file size was 7.8 gig (which of course makes sense why it was slower)...So I re-downloaded one of the ones I got with v1.1.2.0 that was 2.5 gig long and it ended up 7.8 gig...

Am I stealing the Devs thunder again...the picture looks even better than v1120....

I'm not complaining, just drooling over what we have now...Thanks guys:thankyou:

Hi Bornsoft,

I decided to test this out on my end, but I got the same results. However, I did just upgrade and pulled a few titles with v1120 before upgrading to v1140. Both files were identical in size, video bitrate, and all other attributes.
Either way, it's working like a charm. In fact, I think it's faster and more responsive. (y)

My test was using an IMDb TV title...

Last edited:
You're a bit paranoid arent you? If you're afraid of leaking "sensitive" info, you shouldn't be on any device connected to the internet. Your IP alone is public info and get already give ppl a rough location of where you are. Then there's your username. This took me a whopping 5 seconds to find

[removed]

Any of this you? Don't even get me started on your IP address. Located somewhere in the [removed by Ivan] area? (and yes i took the liberty of my mod access here to pull up your IP, don't worry not gonna do anything with it)

Then there's this claim of yours

First, they have to know anystream exists to even finds its forum. Then there's your assumption that just because there's a couple problems with a software application, all of a sudden some random website/product they never heard of suddenly becomes the nr 1 problem to investigate. Then you assume ppl use the same username, e-mailaddresses etc on a forum, as they do with streaming providers.

Bit of a presumptuous stretch don't you think?
you didn't have to do him like that :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
was....

Then stick around, RedFox has more coming. Please dont ask me when, or what but I have faith.;););)

i wanted to note ... this forum lights up like a christmas tree when AS has issues. it becomes a spotlight for those that are looking to protect their intellectual property ... and they may be determined enough to track down usernames on here -- across the internet -- to tie them to customer accounts of theirs.

i don't want to pile more work on staff and devs, but i think it's better to communicate 'sensitive' issues related to the apps via pm to staff and devs. at least not reveal what titles or what sources users are interacting with to point to a problem.

just a thought, not sure if there's a good way to obscure 'sensitive' info in this ecosystem.
First off they're not targetting you or anyone on this forum lol. If you're that paranoid do not use the product and stop using the same username across multiple sites.

Don't you have to log in to the services with account info? And don't those services all require payment info for accounts to be active? Unless you're stealing someone else's account, all 3 of them know who you are and what you've done wrt their respective services and no amount of VPNs or different usernames on forums anywhere in the interwebs will hide your activity on their services.

These are legitamate concerns why so judgemental and dismissive. Life is not all black and white there are many grey areas. I have used all the other products by this company but this one seems to be more of a risk.
How about trying to be more respectful of comments we don't agree with.

Hi Bornsoft,

I forgot to ask... did you get a chance to compare the media information between the two episodes that you downloaded?
Basically, the video and audio bitrates?
Just curious... thanks.

Here's an example in Plex:

upload_2021-5-31_18-15-40.png

I forgot to ask... did you get a chance to compare the media information between the two episodes that you downloaded?
Basically, the video and audio bitrates?
Just curious... thanks.

Sorry, Zero, I was wrong...I downloaded the first ones in 720p instead of 1080p...hence, the size difference...
I thought I was having another wet dream with the v1.1.4.0 AS...:banghead:

Next step the 1080P Disney + and the 4K breaking the L1 protection.

I have so much going on, I need a log file charting the resolution of the
shows I'm downloading!! :LOL::D

You mean something like this...?

upload_2021-5-31_21-33-6.png

I use Excel...

I use resolution codes:
  • SD for anything less than 480
  • 480 = DVD
  • 720 = HD
  • HDX for 1080
  • 4K for 4K/UHD
I plan to make some changes soon:
  • LOW for anything less than 480
  • SD for 480
  • HD for 720
  • HDX for 1080
  • UHD for 2160/4K
Or perhaps just the numbers: 320, 480, 720, 1080, 2160. But I track my digital licenses using SD, HDX and UHD, so I might just stick with the LETTERS instead.

I track the audio as well. I've had some success with replacing 2.0 with 5.1 and replacing ac3 with e-ac3 whenever possible.

My shorthand audio codes are:
* Later on I'll use Find & Replace for the shorthand audio entries; the first four:
* I've only got 23 AAC titles I need to replace with e-ac3.​
  • e2 = e-ac3 2.0
  • e5 = e-ac3 5.1
  • a1 = ac3 1.0
  • a2 = ac3 2.0
  • a5 = ac3 5.1
  • aa1 = aac 1.0
  • aa2 = aac 2.0
  • aa5 = aac 5.1
  • mp3
  • PCM
  • DTS-HD + Channels
  • TRUEHD + Channels
  • ATMOS + Channels

Last edited:
You mean something like this...?

View attachment 57500

I use Excel...

I use resolution codes:
  • SD for anything less than 480
  • 480 = DVD
  • 720 = HD
  • HDX for 1080
  • 4K for 4K/UHD
I plan to make some changes soon:
  • LOW for anything less than 480
  • SD for 480
  • HD for 720
  • HDX for 1080
  • UHD for 2160/4K
Or perhaps just the numbers: 320, 480, 720, 1080, 2160. But I track my digital licenses using SD, HDX and UHD, so I might just stick with the LETTERS instead.

I track the audio as well. I've had some success with replacing 2.0 with 5.1 and replacing ac3 with e-ac3 whenever possible.

My shorthand audio codes are:
* Later on I'll use Find & Replace for the shorthand audio entries; the first four:
* I've only got 23 AAC titles I need to replace with e-ac3.​
  • e2 = e-ac3 2.0
  • e5 = e-ac3 5.1
  • a1 = ac3 1.0
  • a2 = ac3 2.0
  • a5 = ac3 5.1
  • aa1 = aac 1.0
  • aa2 = aac 2.0
  • aa5 = aac 5.1
  • mp3
  • PCM
  • DTS-HD + Channels
  • TRUEHD + Channels
  • ATMOS + Channels

Wow, I would need a log just to chart your chart...:confused:

Just kidding...that's exactly what I need :bowdown:

I too am getting HD with the example of "Solos" on AP! Yay!

However, the default audio tracks seems to be based on highest bitrate despite the fact I have the setting enabled for surround sound.

Solos-AP.jpg

It defaulted to the 224kbps stereo. Highlighted is the track I would have expected it to select which is surround sound.

Also, a new title was released today on NF: "Sniper: Legacy". the Highest video res is 960x540. The movie is from 2014 so it's possible that is as good as it gets. I just wanted to double check since this is the topic of conversation.

Capture.JPG

Thanks as always for the awesomeness!

However, the default audio tracks seems to be based on highest bitrate despite the fact I have the setting enabled for surround sound.

View attachment 57508

It defaulted to the 224kbps stereo. Highlighted is the track I would have expected it to select which is surround sound.

Also, a new title was released today on NF: "Sniper: Legacy". the Highest video res is 960x540. The movie is from 2014 so it's possible that is as good as it gets. I just wanted to double check since this is the topic of conversation.

View attachment 57509

Alot of films are like that on netflix now, because 1080p HDR is apparently l1, but if 1080p HDR wasnt L1 like it used to be that would be so much better for all of us, shame they changed it to L1, for 1080p HDR

View attachment 57508

View attachment 57509

This is an issue with a lot of the new titles on Amazon Prime. If you select any of the other languages for the title you'll see that the highest bitrate available is "640 kbps DD+,5.1" but the highest available for English is "224 kbps DD+ stereo". The specific example you cited, Solos, doesn't have any other languages available but if you look at other titles like Tom Clancy's Without Remorse, Panic, or P!nk: All I Know So Far you can see this is the case. Older titles however like The Boys don't have the same issue and the 640 kbps option is available.

Back