• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not enought space on disk

Noxx

when i read the image using clone dvd i put a blank dvd in and it says not enough space, file to big.
whats wrong
i have tried various media but get the same message
Noxx

when i read the image using clone dvd i put a blank dvd in and it says not enough space, file to big.
whats wrong
Noxx

What is the Volume of the Image you're trying to Burn ?
DL\DVD9\8.5GB or SL\DVD5\4.3GB ?

Is the Image size larger than 4.36GB ? ( if using SL Blanks )

What Volume Blank are you using ? SL or DL ?

Are you sure that you didn't accidentally grab a CD Blank ?
( I've done this myself .. :eek: )

:)

whats wrong
Noxx
Do you have the drop down box set to DVD-5 on the title configuration page?(assuming you are using single layer disks)

i have tried the dvd5 and the other ones but it wont scan some, no i have not used a cdr, clone dvd and anydvd both upto date.
its annoying

i have tried the dvd5 and the other ones but it wont scan some, no i have not used a cdr, clone dvd and anydvd both upto date.
its annoying

Your post isn't very detailed, but seems to point to your output file being to big for the media your trying to back up to.
If you are backing up to DVD-5 media (4.7gb) select DVD-5, in the drop down box and wait for the transcoding to take place. When prompted, remove the original and insert the blank media. (assuming that you are only using one drive.)

Your post isn't very detailed, but seems to point to your output file being to big for the media your trying to back up to.
If you are backing up to DVD-5 media (4.7gb) select DVD-5, in the drop down box and wait for the transcoding to take place. When prompted, remove the original and insert the blank media. (assuming that you are only using one drive.)

yes i have done but it says media to big
i read the disk
it says put medis in
i do this
then it says file to big for media
not more detail to put really

If you use the custom from the drop down and set it at 4600mb a movie that is bigger than 4.7 mb will fit.

Back