• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.4.0

lajoes

Patience has been rewarded!

AS is working with AZ HD again.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 25
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19
  • OIP.benYFdW29xsDflCbKRPe-AHaFj.jpg
    OIP.benYFdW29xsDflCbKRPe-AHaFj.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 17
I agree. Once a problem is agreed upon, everyone should just chill and go analog....I discovered a lot of stuff in SD that I had been putting off.

And with today being a holiday here in the US, I have a whole day to indulge myself!

Attachments

• OIP.OeOtHMxkphU3tn5_ms0_fQHaFj.jpg
    OIP.OeOtHMxkphU3tn5_ms0_fQHaFj.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
This should be a lesson for some. All the whining, moaning and complaining did nothing but make the moderators super busy.
As I have said many times, Redfox has the best developers in the world, and I am not overstating it. AnyDVD HD has been known the world over as the best decryption program for DVDs and Bluray DVDs, in the world bar none. For over 2 decades, AnyDVDHD has ruled the market for such products. And now they have made available the best downloading program the world has ever seen. My point is, they are just touching the surface of what the program is capable of. If you bought Anystream now, your investment as you know has paid off already. Never count Redfox out, yes issues may arise, but if you have patience you will be happy when you see no obstacle is too big to be overcome.

I generally use anystream to load up a portable hardrive to watch tv during my annual 6 months in Mexico so the HD is not a big deal for me, but its nice to know you are on top of it.

I generally use Anystream to load up a portable hard drive to watch tv during my annual 6 months in Mexico so the HD is not a big deal for me, but its nice to know you are on top of it.
AnyStream is just getting started adding new features and other things that will make the program even better than it is today. Please do not ask me when or what. But keep checking in for updates, or check updates in the program and you will be reminded when a new update is out. Thank you all.

hello ...

can i get a second confirmation that AS 1.1.4 does work now with all the resolutions including HD .... as it did with 1.1.2 ?

i had reverted back to 1.1.2 because 1.1.3.X versions weren't working similar to others that had issues. i am working fine with 1.1.2 and perhaps i should keep moving along with it instead of updating to the latest.

AnyStream is just getting started adding new features and other things that will make the program even better than it is today. Please do not ask me when or what. But keep checking in for updates, or check updates in the program and you will be reminded when a new update is out. Thank you all.

Funny thing is, it does exactly what I thought it would do when I paid for the license.
Anything they add now, to me, is just icing on the delicious cake I bought back in November.
And, we already got D+ added.
Even with the recent AP issue we had, I could still - as @lajoes pointed out - go back and enjoy some SD stuff I had not watched in a while.

hello ...

can i get a second confirmation that AS 1.1.4 does work now with all the resolutions including HD .... as it did with 1.1.2 ?

i had reverted back to 1.1.2 because 1.1.3.X versions weren't working similar to others that had issues. i am working fine with 1.1.2 and perhaps i should keep moving along with it instead of updating to the latest.

It has been working for me all day today since I upgraded.

i wanted to note ... this forum lights up like a christmas tree when AS has issues. it becomes a spotlight for those that are looking to protect their intellectual property ... and they may be determined enough to track down usernames on here -- across the internet -- to tie them to customer accounts of theirs.

i don't want to pile more work on staff and devs, but i think it's better to communicate 'sensitive' issues related to the apps via pm to staff and devs. at least not reveal what titles or what sources users are interacting with to point to a problem.

just a thought, not sure if there's a good way to obscure 'sensitive' info in this ecosystem.

i wanted to note ... this forum lights up like a christmas tree when AS has issues. it becomes a spotlight for those that are looking to protect their intellectual property ... and they may be determined enough to track down usernames on here -- across the internet -- to tie them to customer accounts of theirs.

i don't want to pile more work on staff and devs, but i think it's better to communicate 'sensitive' issues related to the apps via pm to staff and devs. at least not reveal what titles or what sources users are interacting with to point to a problem.

just a thought, not sure if there's a good way to obscure 'sensitive' info in this ecosystem.
Thats a bad idea, you are protected here through your user name and other things. If everyone that had an issue posted PM to developers how would others learn that have the same issue? Bad idea, sorry but that what an open forum is for.

Thats a bad idea, you are protected here through your user name and other things. If everyone that had an issue posted PM to developers how would others learn that have the same issue? Bad idea, sorry but that what an open forum is for.

i know it's not ideal, for the reasons you pointed out. just caution folks on taking some censorship to what's said in order to protect their own activity while using AS.

i know it's not ideal, for the reasons you pointed out. just caution folks on taking some censorship to what's said in order to protect their own activity while using AS.
If people are that afraid, they should not join or post on the forum. Its really that simple.

you have an answer for everything, don't you ?

You're a bit paranoid arent you? If you're afraid of leaking "sensitive" info, you shouldn't be on any device connected to the internet. Your IP alone is public info and get already give ppl a rough location of where you are. Then there's your username. This took me a whopping 5 seconds to find

[removed]

Any of this you? Don't even get me started on your IP address. Located somewhere in the [removed by Ivan] area? (and yes i took the liberty of my mod access here to pull up your IP, don't worry not gonna do anything with it)

Then there's this claim of yours
it becomes a spotlight for those that are looking to protect their intellectual property ... and they may be determined enough to track down usernames on here -- across the internet -- to tie them to customer accounts of theirs.

First, they have to know anystream exists to even finds its forum. Then there's your assumption that just because there's a couple problems with a software application, all of a sudden some random website/product they never heard of suddenly becomes the nr 1 problem to investigate. Then you assume ppl use the same username, e-mailaddresses etc on a forum, as they do with streaming providers.

Bit of a presumptuous stretch don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I go again...Am I crazy or not...this new version 1.1.4.0 is working BETTER than v1.1.2.0
was....

When i found out that HD 1080p was back on AP, I started downloading "Midsomer Murders" and the size
of the fies was around 2.5 gig long...I installed v1.1.4.0 when it came out today and continued downloading where I left off and I noticed it was taking longer to get (I use unlimited speed)...

When it was done, the file size was 7.8 gig (which of course makes sense why it was slower)...So I re-downloaded one of the ones I got with v1.1.2.0 that was 2.5 gig long and it ended up 7.8 gig...

Am I stealing the Devs thunder again...the picture looks even better than v1120....
Is anybody else noticing this...

I'm not complaining, just drooling over what we have now...Thanks guys:thankyou:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.4.0.astlog
    5.3 MB · Views: 6
Back