• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved ]Bug in 1.1.3.4? - No Audio Language

DQ

Posting log but I just had this happen where after clicking download, the "Audio Language" field was totally blank. I have not seen that one before.

It did however download English which is correct in my situation.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Amazon-House Arrest.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
A d/l of a different title yielded a proper audio language field. Maybe it was just a one off.

Everything works great except Netflix: the download window looks like this:

Image 1.jpg

This problem was also present in the previous version. I'm starting to think it's only happening to me. Is there a solution?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.4.astlog
    454.9 KB · Views: 2
this bug again? Logfiles please. Screenshots are useless for troubleshooting purposes in this case.

A d/l of a different title yielded a proper audio language field. Maybe it was just a one off.

On a whim, I just checked the 1st season of Merlin. For every episode, the audio field was blank.

yup, can confirm. prime, though. havent checked nf and d.

Everything works great except Netflix: the download window looks like this:

View attachment 57454

This problem was also present in the previous version. I'm starting to think it's only happening to me. Is there a solution?
Netflix complains "Il tuo account è sospeso a causa di un problema con il tuo ultimo pagamento. Vai alla pagina netflix.com/payment per eseguire l'aggiornamento.". I will implement proper error message for such situations.

I just updated to latest version (64bit) but I have no audio option on AMZ (UK).

AS allow to download without audio selected, but I found audio on downloaded file. No chance to choose witch one I will download. :-(

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.4.astlog
    460.2 KB · Views: 0
I just updated to latest version (64bit) but I have no audio option on AMZ (UK).

AS allow to download without audio selected, but I found audio on downloaded file. No chance to choose witch one I will download. :-(
U dont need option its English by default so just click download simple

U dont need option its English by default so just click download simple
No It's not every time English by default. Specially in different (ES; DE; FR; IT) country liberties or multi audio items.
And play around just see it's not always allow to download.

Looks like 1140 solved this for me. Thank you.

Back