• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] Version 1.1.3.4 - No Audio language

Guys please post replies based on the thread title. Even i am getting same error as OP posted in the latest beta. NO Audio while i select Amazon downlaods. I have posted the log
I dont want to open multiple threads for this issue as issue has already been reported by a user

Kindly dont deviate from the original topic

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.4.astlog
    183.8 KB · Views: 1
<snip>

Now, that though, is nonsense. The thread got locked, because someone else started babbling technical details (which were not really very technical, more like a not very helpful "look at me, I know what a 'vmp' is!"

<snip>

@Pete @James, time to drop the veil and admit to people how Anystream really works:-

security.png

cartoon courtesy of
Code:
https://xkcd.com/538/

:coffee:

Last edited:
Happened to me as well with the new release. I downloaded part of a movie then aborted and restarted AS.

Now, Amazon works okay. It was just that first download that needed to be initiated. Maybe try downloading a small video file restarting AS see if it helps.

I've been downloading Upload on AP all morning and no issues aside that first download.

At this rate, the entire forum will be locked for a week.

The joke is in the cartoon, not the text, which is patently a set up for the joke, and if people (and I'm not singling anyone out) took that as anything but an obvious joke, well, there's little I can do o_O

Back