• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multi Audio available or not?!

venomone

Hello,

im not sure if multi-audio selection is now available in 1.1.3.3, is it?
I saw this post: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-1-3-3.81189/
and it says:

"fix: Missing audio track selection options (audio is inly available in a single language)"

But I was not able to find any option in the software?! Can smb- help?

Kind regards and thanks in advance :)

This has nothing to do with multiple audio track download. There was an error where you only could see one track from your language, but there should be two (like one normal and a second audio description track).

Thx for the update :) hopefully this feature arrives soon, also batch downloads would be awesome. Thx again guys

I'd apply for multi-audio more than any other ... would save me half of my tokens :thankyou:

Seems to me that the ability to select multiple audio tracks would raise a lot of flags since you cannot stream the video live with multiple audio tracks at once, you can only switch between them. This is definitely a sign of archiving for later use and could be easily noticed. Anything that doesn't appear to be normal viewing habits would be the same.

Seems to me that the ability to select multiple audio tracks would raise a lot of flags since you cannot stream the video live with multiple audio tracks at once, you can only switch between them. This is definitely a sign of archiving for later use and could be easily noticed. Anything that doesn't appear to be normal viewing habits would be the same.
I agree. The only solution could be to get the second track only after the first track finished, but still they would ask why only the audio has been accessed and not the video again.

True. That's why we haven't allowed it yet.

EDIT:
My current workaround id to download it twice and throw the files into mkvtoolnix to remux it.

Choose the lowest resolution option when downloading something a second time in cases where you're only doing so to acquire an additional audio track.

Choose the lowest resolution option when downloading something a second time in cases where you're only doing so to acquire an additional audio track.
Yes, good idea.

How are you actually coming anywhere close to running out of tokens?!?
Set the speed to unlimited and download a big season, but with short videos (20 mins) or a season with poor quality (not talking about Amz HD, the season was poor forever since I took my first look on it). With this poor quality season I hit the limit since a week now.

But are you ever going to actually watch those shows? If you do, your tokens will fill up quickly. The episodes are 20 minutes long, and you get one token every 36 minutes. That still leaves a 16 minute break between episodes, but you have to go to sleep at some point!

But are you ever going to actually watch those shows? If you do, your tokens will fill up quickly. The episodes are 20 minutes long, and you get one token every 36 minutes. That still leaves a 16 minute break between episodes, but you have to go to sleep at some point!
The show with poor quality is about 40-45 mins. Anyway, since it is very bad quality, I get one episode within one to three minutes.
And to be honest, I've only watched some movies till now, not even 5% from my dls. But I can watch it at anytime, the download may be not longer possible then.
But yes, I will watch them somethimes, only not now. At the moment this is more for archiving purposes than actually watching it.

Back