• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version 1.1.3.3 - Some Bugs

The digital right error should only appear when you click the download button at Amz, not when you use the green downloadables button on the top.
As for the resolution, this is due to DRM changes from Amz. You should read the sticky FAQ for that matter and the older posts.

The digital right error should only appear when you click the download button at Amz, not when you use the green downloadables button on the top.
As for the resolution, this is due to DRM changes from Amz. You should read the sticky FAQ for that matter and the older posts.
Thank you Deepspace, It’s exact same answer I would’ve given

Last edited:
That's for all replies.
Hope RedFox developers can find solution for Amz next app version.

Hello support.
Following bugs to be fixed.

"Digital Right Error" when I try to download. See screenshot https://snipboard.io/pGFKdj.jpg

Then, after that only once I can download it, but resolution always 960x520. Not available HD quality.
See screenshot https://snipboard.io/MdT0Os.jpg

Best

Screenshot 1: there's nothing to fix, you're clicking on the wrong download button
Screenshot 2: they're working on a solution but it may/will take some time.

You will still receive 1920 x 1080 Netflix and a few Disney movies.

Hi RedFox 1,

Is it true that you're seeing some 1080 content with D+?
Just curious, because I just cancelled my subscription as of the 15th and so I'm unable to check for myself.
Thanks.

Hi RedFox 1,

Is it true that you're seeing some 1080 content with D+?
Just curious, because I just cancelled my subscription as of the 15th and so I'm unable to check for myself.
Thanks.
I think we think alike, I also do not have my subscription active, My son is over 30 years old and I am not interested in Disney stuff, so I canceled it. I am a penny-pincher, that's whats happens when you are old like me LOL, but when I did have an active subscription I was getting a few 1080P downloads, not a lot but some.Sorry, zero269:rockingchair:

I think we think alike, I also do not have my subscription active, My son is over 30 years old and I am not interested in Disney stuff, so I canceled it. I am a penny-pincher, that's whats happens when you are old like me LOL, but when I did have an active subscription I was getting a few 1080P downloads, not a lot but some.Sorry, zero269:rockingchair:

Thanks for the confirmation. I will poke around in the near future if I see anything that peaks my interest... (y)
1080 is preferred, but the 720 content upscales rather nicely on my TV.

(82" Samsung 4K + Apple TV 4K with Plex, along with Infuse for direct BDMV playback; thanks to CloneBD :))

Thanks for the confirmation. I will poke around in the near future if I see anything that peaks my interest... (y)
1080 is preferred, but the 720 content upscales rather nicely on my TV.

(82" Samsung 4K + Apple TV 4K with Plex, along with Infuse for direct BDMV playback; thanks to CloneBD :))

720p is just fine for my uses also, I really do not see any difference, I have a regular monitor (not 4k) so 1080p wouldn't show better on a 4k anyway. Like I said, 720P gives me a great picture. I don't have a 65" tv ( wish I did LOL)

Back