• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question on Log Files

RickDR

Are log files created on start and kept up-to-date as we use AS or are they created upon error trap? My current no data in language and audio doesn't error out and I have assumed there is no log file. In that case sending a screen shot is best?

That depends on your AnyStream settings. But default they're created with every download you make, the moment your start the download.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Are log files created on start and kept up-to-date as we use AS or are they created upon error trap? My current no data in language and audio doesn't error out and I have assumed there is no log file. In that case sending a screen shot is best?
Screenshot merely shows the problem is there, which we need no specific evidence for. The log, however, contains all the information we need in order to locate and eliminate the root of the problem. If the log is not automatically created upon download completion (which you may change in settings), or if you are not able to initiate a download, then you should create a log by going to the "File" menu (upper left corner of the AnyStream window) and selecting the "Create log file". This would pop up the explorer window prompting you to save the generated log file. That file is what we need.

Screenshot merely shows the problem is there, which we need no specific evidence for. The log, however, contains all the information we need in order to locate and eliminate the root of the problem. If the log is not automatically created upon download completion (which you may change in settings), or if you are not able to initiate a download, then you should create a log by going to the "File" menu (upper left corner of the AnyStream window) and selecting the "Create log file". This would pop up the explorer window prompting you to save the generated log file. That file is what we need.

Thanks, I will set it up to log all the time for the time being.

Back