• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Amazon Prime Problem

Fred Berry

Today for the first time I came across videos that I can't download. The reason is, that the audio information cannot be found. I attached a screenshot. Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Attachments

• wie schreibt man liebe.png
    wie schreibt man liebe.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
I just upgraded from 1.1.3.1 to 1.1.3.2-beta, but unfortunately the same result... Additionaly I found out, that videos that I already downloaded in full resolution of 1920x816 are now offered in 1088x464 as highest res (Selbst ist die Braut) or 960x400 instead of 1920x800 (Jonah Hex, downloaded 7 days ago). Is this a change of Amazon or a bug in AnyStream?

I just upgraded from 1.1.3.1 to 1.1.3.2-beta, but unfortunately the same result... Additionaly I found out, that videos that I already downloaded in full resolution of 1920x816 are now offered in 1088x464 as highest res (Selbst ist die Braut) or 960x400 instead of 1920x800 (Jonah Hex, downloaded 7 days ago). Is this a change of Amazon or a bug in AnyStream?
In this case you have to provide a logfile after you opened the download settings dialog (were you see the empty fields).
As for Amz resolution: This is a well known change by Amz and the devs take care of it, which can take a while.
Since there where many posts about this the last week, please don't ask any further, otherwise a mod will lock your thread. They are not happy about the flood of threads about this topic.

a change of Amazon and anystream is working on a fix but it takes time

Here is the log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.2.astlog
    20 KB · Views: 3
In this case you have to provide a logfile after you opened the download settings dialog (were you see the empty fields).
As for Amz resolution: This is a well known change by Amz and the devs take care of it, which can take a while.
Since there where many posts about this the last week, please don't ask any further, otherwise a mod will lock your thread. They are not happy about the flood of threads about this topic.
Yea, never a red pill and a Key Master, when you really need one.

As well they shouldn't be in my opinion.

The most perfunctory look at the recent posts in the AnyStream Forum shows a good number about that very subject with info about what's going on readily supplied.

A search on the Forum is not even necessary, it should be immediately evident.

T

is it just me when i take lock on how prime loads hd now it seams to take 60 sec sd befor hd kick in.
is this whay we dont se 1080p as a download sorce?

Please, do upload a log file. There may be more than one reason for such behavior and it would save us an enormous amount of time if you spare us of the need to guess which one is the problem.
Here is a log with empty audio data, thus can not be downloaded. AP.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.2.astlog
    81.6 KB · Views: 4
I've seen this question before ..... why again?

because i have not participated in the anxious and impatient questioning by many others on this forum regarding the situation we are in right now. and so i thought i'd ask. perhaps better to erase the post and send a pm.

Back