• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime not working on latest build

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulkc

I upgraded to 1.1.3.0 this morning and now I cannot download from Prime. I've tried on several different items and get the same result from them all. Netflix is working fine. What I see is in the attached image.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    206.1 KB · Views: 30
Use Netflix until we get this straightened out, sorry about it, but Amazon changed its policies, not Pedfox.

In the USA, 32 bit 1.1.3.0, no VPN, working on a standard def title on AP, working.

People, instead of immediately making threads, why don't you read a few first, then decide if your topic has 100 other entrys.

Point taken. I should have taken time to browse earlier threads but thanks again for a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back