• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electron003

Getting an error all morning. Last time this happened it was said that the RedFox server was down.

"A******* DRM license could not be processed"

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_Server_Down_perhaps.astlog
    529.3 KB · Views: 4
Wonder what else it could be? Was working first thing as well, then suddenly getting this error message (for every title I have tried). Weird!

Hmmm...must be something up on my end. Scratches head!!

Same here. DRM license on az

Attachments

• Amazon-House_S06E22_Help Me.astlog
    677.6 KB · Views: 3
updated to 1.1.2.0. Same problem it seems

Attachments

• Amazon-House_S06E22_Help Me.astlog
    677.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm on 1.1.2.0 now. Thought I just needed to update but the problem is still here. Restarted Windows etc. Netflix is working still working fine. Only Amazon says drm license could not be processed

I've done everything I can think of...rebooted, logged out then in. Sprinkled it with holy water.

Nothing has worked. So what is going on?

I can watch the movie through a browser, so that's means it working that way. Only NOT through AS.

This is happening locally as well!

Same over here. Browser is working fine. Only AS refuses with drm license. Electron maybe we should speak the words when we sprinkle the holy water :)
Anyway, downloads were working just fine the rest of the day. Just start happening an hour ago on both Windows 10 64bit and Windows 7 32bit.

Same over here. Browser is working fine. Only AS refuses with drm license. Electron maybe we should speak the words when we sprinkle the holy water :)
Anyway, downloads were working just fine the rest of the day. Just start happening an hour ago on both Windows 10 64bit and Windows 7 32bit.

Yeah...it's been a couple of hours for me. The browser is fine as well. Last time this happened for me, it was a Rfox server issue. Maybe it doesn't effect everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back