• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Digital Rights Error

NoVaFan

New account, but have been around since the SlySoft days.
My chrome browser just updated to version 90 and I am receiving a digital rights error for titles on AP.

Downloadable video still appears and movie will still download but very slow compared to others that were downloaded yesterday.

Attached is a logfile from the error screen. Will post an other logfile from the downloaded movie, if it ever completes.

upload_2021-5-11_6-24-23.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    74.7 KB · Views: 1
Just trying to be helpful here since everyone else is probably still snoozing, but I don't think your Chrome browser has anything to do whatsoever with AS. They are not linked in anyway I am aware of. I use AS fine and I don't even have Chrome installed (I would rather set my computer on fire).

Not sure how things all intertwine with AS. After reading different threads referring to possible date specific problems, I fully expect to be flamed for even mentioning anything related to it. Just as a FYI, AS shows it processing, but will hang and will not respond and I need to close AS through task manager.

you can’t use version 90 anymore you have to use 1102 none of the othrr
versions are supported anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you can’t use version 90 anymore you have to use 1102 none of the othrr
versions are supported anymore

RF1, I think he is talking Chrome versions and you are talking AS versions? My apologies if I got that wrong.

Not sure how things all intertwine with AS. After reading different threads referring to possible date specific problems, I fully expect to be flamed for even mentioning anything related to it. Just as a FYI, AS shows it processing, but will hang and will not respond and I need to close AS through task manager.

I think you putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 with the date stuff and the chrome browser version thing.

However, if you are having some sort of hang issue with AS when it's processing I am quite sure the Devs will take care of you on that.

No you were right I’m trying to do this for my phone so I didn’t read it correctly. I really don’t care about his chrome browser it’s got nothing to do with us

Not an AS problem but just try searching, easy to find, it’s most likely a Chrome issue, here’s an example...

“Try restarting your device, and then if you still have issues it is a good idea to clear the app data. Go to Settings -> Apps or Application Manager -> Amazon Video -> Tap on Clear Data and tap on Ok. You may need to sign in again, but this can fix a lot of problems on the Android Prime Video app.”

Ok, this looks more like it......
Issues with Prime Video Error 7235
What to do if you see error code 7235 on Prime Video.

1. Make sure that your Chrome web browser for desktop is fully up to date. Check for available browser updates by going to Settings > About Chrome.
    You will be prompted to download and install any available updates.
  2. In your Chrome web browser, type chrome://components into the address bar and hit enter.
    Click “Check for Update” under Widevine Content Decryption Module and install any available updates.

Last edited:
Not an AS problem but just try searching, easy to find, it’s most likely a Chrome issue, here’s an example...

“Try restarting your device, and then if you still have issues it is a good idea to clear the app data. Go to Settings -> Apps or Application Manager -> Amazon Video -> Tap on Clear Data and tap on Ok. You may need to sign in again, but this can fix a lot of problems on the Android Prime Video app.”
Good advice

Ahm.
This screenshot looks like the one you get when you hit the wrong download button in Amazon.
You need to click the one in the top.
Not the Amazon Download button.

New account, but have been around since the SlySoft days.
My chrome browser just updated to version 90 and I am receiving a digital rights error for titles on AP.

Downloadable video still appears and movie will still download but very slow compared to others that were downloaded yesterday.

Attached is a logfile from the error screen. Will post an other logfile from the downloaded movie, if it ever completes.

View attachment 56971

Ahm.
This screenshot looks like the one you get when you hit the wrong download button in Amazon.
You need to click the one in the top.
Not the Amazon Download button.
Exactly correct, he didn’t hit the downloadable button, he hit download button on Amazon

If anybody here has Amazon please try it post back the issue which slowed download usually is because it’s a higher resolution download, usually over 4 GB in size

I've only ever gotten this error when I accidentally click the watch trailer button.

Exactly correct, he didn’t hit the downloadable button, he hit download button on Amazon

You are correct, my apologizes for even starting this thread especially on such a touchy subject. Never had an issue with any product (and I own a few). Feel free to delete thread as I restarted my computer and the hanging seems to have stopped.

Back