• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Update on adding services?

Will801

Specifically wondering about adding Paramount+. :)

Paramount+ is already available via Amazon Prime!
I think others would be a higher priority than Paramount+ because you can access it through Amazon Prime but all of the episodes are not available on Amazon Prime like it would be going on Paramount+ direct website. I just realized this the other day. I originally subscribed through the Paramount+ website but after purchasing AnyStream I seen that Paramount+ wasn't available with this software but I would be able to access Paramount+ with Amazon Prime with AnyStream. I let my subscription expire on Paramount+ and I re-subscribed on Amazon Prime so I could download with AnyStream, after doing so I seen that on some shows half of a season of some shows on Paramount+ wasn't available to view on Amazon Prime so I couldn't download them. The good thing thou is if you purchase Paramount+ on Amazon Prime you can still access the Paramount+ actual website and view and you can access any Paramount+ app and view if you're subscribed with Amazon Prime but you have to activate viewing on Paramount+ apps and etc. on Amazon.

imo, vudu and/or hulu would be great. lots of content. but, devs know best, i guess. keep up the good work.

I wouldn't count on anything being added. I would bet you a lifetime subscription they're simply sitting on countless services playing a game of darts to decide whether or not to add any more or when. I understand with every added service it's added work, what upsets me is the lack of transparency, especially here where their most vocal mouthpieces (the so-called moderators) are utterly obnoxious and add virtually nothing to any conversation.

lack of transparency??? You bought a product. Period. No implied expectations. Even stickies spelling it out. If they add something great ... if not it is good as it is.
They owe you nothing except to try to make the product most stable.

I wouldn't count on anything being added. I would bet you a lifetime subscription they're simply sitting on countless services playing a game of darts to decide whether or not to add any more or when. I understand with every added service it's added work, what upsets me is the lack of transparency, especially here where their most vocal mouthpieces (the so-called moderators) are utterly obnoxious and add virtually nothing to any conversation.
I have been here many many years, please do not come here and troll the forum. I personally do not think I have ever seen you here or posted to you, the company made no promises, you bought this program as is, and if they add more providers , that's what they will do but you will just have to wait. Sorry.

For better or worse, Anystream did definitely bring a lot of new customers.
Yes it did, and 99.999% are extremely happy with the program. Our developers are the best in the world and the program is enjoyed by many. You get a very fair trial period access it, so please take advantage of that.

To accuse a group of folks of a certain behavior while exhibiting that behavior yourself is a high enough level of hypocrisy to completely invalidate your initial accusation.

To accuse a group of folks of a certain behavior while exhibiting that behavior yourself is a high enough level of hypocrisy to completely invalidate your initial accusation.
Exactly, there have never been any promises of supporting any providers beyond NF and AP from what I can recall. Paramount+ is mostly all TV shows anyways, and not very good ones IMO, I tried it out and gave up after a month. I simply never watched it.

Well considering AS only started with prime video and Netflix, and Disney+ was requested during closed beta, your argument of 'dont count on anything being added' is already moot and invalid. As the simple addition of Disney+ already proves you wrong that services do get added.

Now as to you being upset. The developers don't owe you, me or anyone an explanation of what they do, how they do it or IF they're gonna do something. And that applies to ANY software product developer out there. There's plenty of products that continue being sold despite not having seen updates in months or years.

Now as to you accusing ME (and other moderators) of being an obnoxious vocal mouthpiece. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules again. The part about inflammatory posts, personal attacks etc in particular. Then there's also the thing that my signature clearly stated that I DO NOT work for Redfox. We're unpaid, but experienced users, and bought our licenses like anyone else. You have the right to think what you want, keep in mind that this is a user to user forum and forum access is a privilege not a right. If you keep up such behavior, your forum stay here will be a short one.

While official Redfox staff does visit these forums, official support page is the main website. If you don't like the way how we moderators do things (and we have superiors we answer to, the official RF staff) that's fine. Feel free to use the main website support page or a different product or develop your own.

Case closed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think others would be a higher priority than Paramount+ because you can access it through Amazon Prime but all of the episodes are not available on Amazon Prime like it would be going on Paramount+ direct website. I just realized this the other day. I originally subscribed through the Paramount+ website but after purchasing AnyStream I seen that Paramount+ wasn't available with this software but I would be able to access Paramount+ with Amazon Prime with AnyStream. I let my subscription expire on Paramount+ and I re-subscribed on Amazon Prime so I could download with AnyStream, after doing so I seen that on some shows half of a season of some shows on Paramount+ wasn't available to view on Amazon Prime so I couldn't download them. The good thing thou is if you purchase Paramount+ on Amazon Prime you can still access the Paramount+ actual website and view and you can access any Paramount+ app and view if you're subscribed with Amazon Prime but you have to activate viewing on Paramount+ apps and etc. on Amazon.

All cant access Paramount+ in Amazon Prime please read what one person wrtie over you. In EU we cant access Paramount+ in Amazon Prime.

And Hulu is US Only.
So what are you saying, there are 195 sovereign nations in the world, would you like us To add three or four for each country, do not be ridiculous please, that’s just not going to happen.

So what are you saying, there are 195 sovereign nations in the world, would you like us To add three or four for each country, do not be ridiculous please, that’s just not going to happen.
((((Number of primary providers) × (region domains as described by primary providers)) + ((number of non primary provider's subscriptions provided by main providers) × (% of content available from sub provider)))) / ((language's supported) - (1)), because everyone should speak English. I think we have the makings of an Mendoza line. Let's find it.:) and no I can't do the math.:banghead:

I wonder if Redfox is considering a custom channel/plugin feature to address this problem (or opportunity). Since Anystream now supports three top tier providers it would be reasonable to assume that the application architecture is nice and modular so that adding the entrypoints to allow for the loading of community supplied plugins seems doable (obviously with all the usual framework protections to ensure the plugins have good QoS and behave nicely). In other words, the core value-add and control would of course remain with RedFox but the community could then write small open source code plugins to communicate with their provider of choice (and be responsible for its maintenance). Lots of talented open source folks out there....

Slightly different application (recording rather than download) but I recall when PlayOn did their PlayDirect API and Playon Channel Store ten+ years back that this caused a flurry of community activity and was said to have sold a lot of additional licences. IMO the PlayOn technical execution and product management was quite flawed leading to quite predictable problems for them but RedFox could certainly do a better job. Anyway, maybe a direction Redfox are already considering to increase their addressable market without the expense of a Mendoza line (which as a Brit I had to go and look up BTW :) ).

I wonder if Redfox is considering a custom channel/plugin feature to address this problem (or opportunity). Since Anystream now supports three top tier providers it would be reasonable to assume that the application architecture is nice and modular so that adding the entrypoints to allow for the loading of community supplied plugins seems doable (obviously with all the usual framework protections to ensure the plugins have good QoS and behave nicely). In other words, the core value-add and control would of course remain with RedFox but the community could then write small open source code plugins to communicate with their provider of choice (and be responsible for its maintenance). Lots of talented open source folks out there....

Slightly different application (recording rather than download) but I recall when PlayOn did their PlayDirect API and Playon Channel Store ten+ years back that this caused a flurry of community activity and was said to have sold a lot of additional licences. IMO the PlayOn technical execution and product management was quite flawed leading to quite predictable problems for them but RedFox could certainly do a better job. Anyway, maybe a direction Redfox are already considering to increase their addressable market without the expense of a Mendoza line (which as a Brit I had to go and look up BTW :) ).
In baseball terms, the Mendoza Line refers to a batting average below which a hitter is not worth hiring for major league baseball. In business, it's been adopted by Scale Venture Partners to develop a model for determining how fast a SaaS startup should be growing to be on a clear, venture-backable trajectory.

Back