• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

script or something to download one season on strech

Mirai

Have someone some script so I can download on season and not single eps.

I don't know if this is even possible (I think probably not), but I haven't seen anyone writing about a script yet.
The feature request for batch download is already on the list (only want to metion this in case you missed it).

CLI would be lovely :p
A command line interface would be nice for a few people but then we would have all the rest begging for us to explain how to use it. :sneaky::love: I may be wrong but I am of the idea that we want to make the program simpler to use not harder. :whistle:

A command line interface would be nice for a few people but then we would have all the rest begging for us to explain how to use it. :sneaky::love: I may be wrong but I am of the idea that we want to make the program simpler to use not harder. :whistle:
Yeah, definitely. GUI is for the masses. Click and be happy lol. CLI is soo peaceful tho :) I'm dreaming, don't mind me ;)

Yeah, definitely. GUI is for the masses. Click and be happy lol. CLI is soo peaceful tho :) I'm dreaming, don't mind me ;)
LOL, and then you get that one guy who puts the wrong command in and his computer immediately blue screens, and then he blames you for asking for it. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

begging for us to explain how to use it.
Besides I'm not much interestet in a CLI, I think a sticky with all available commands should be fine. But I also think since some people are still asking for features or other stuff that was asked many times already and is in the other stickys, there still would be many posts asking "How can I login" or "How to download a video", even when it is explained in the sticky or other threads.
So maybe a build in tutorial would be the best (when the user opens the CLI for the first time, he cannot do anything else until he read the commands or something.).

that one guy who puts the wrong command in and his computer immediately blue screens
I know this is supposed to be funny, but I don't think AS could cause any blue screen just by typing the wrong command. When someone enters the wrong command, the program will simply give him an error, maybe a freeze in the worst case.

Besides I'm not much interestet in a CLI, I think a sticky with all available commands should be fine. But I also think since some people are still asking for features or other stuff that was asked many times already and is in the other stickys, there still would be many posts asking "How can I login" or "How to download a video", even when it is explained in the sticky or other threads.
So maybe a build in tutorial would be the best (when the user opens the CLI for the first time, he cannot do anything else until he read the commands or something.).

I know this is supposed to be funny, but I don't think AS could cause any blue screen just by typing the wrong command. When someone enters the wrong command, the program will simply give him an error, maybe a freeze in the worst case.
You were right it was supposed to be funny, I thought while everyone is waiting with bated breath for a new version, I would add a bit of levity to the forum. My bad.

You don't have to apologise at all. That's why I said "I know this is supposed to be funny". I just wanted to point out why it should not cause any blue screen, not to destroy the joke.

I have the feeling I made you a bit sad or something by asking if you even read the post. If I did, this was not my goal. I only asked out of curiosity and to avoid future misunderstandings.

You don't have to apologise at all. That's why I said "I know this is supposed to be funny". I just wanted to point out why it should not cause any blue screen, not to destroy the joke.

I have the feeling I made you a bit sad or something by asking if you even read the post. If I did, this was not my goal. I only asked out of curiosity and to avoid future misunderstandings.
No worries mate, I am not sad. We are all good. Enjoy the program. ;);)

Hello,

Being a mod, I don't think so u should be responding like this. Why would we (as customers) beg you to explain how to download. If u are app developer, it's your responsibility to add documentation so that people who bought the software will read the documentation and will ask questions if anything doesn't work

Kindly don't use words begging. Atleast you should have used people will ask us to explain on how to download or something more friendly word.

If u purchase TV or washing machine , will u beg the manufacturer or how to use it ?

I am sorry if I offended you. But this is my view on your words

Hello,

Being a mod, I don't think so u should be responding like this. Why would we (as customers) beg you to explain how to download. If u are app developer, it's your responsibility to add documentation so that people who bought the software will read the documentation and will ask questions if anything doesn't work

Kindly don't use words begging. Atleast you should have used people will ask us to explain on how to download or something more friendly word.

If u purchase TV or washing machine , will u beg the manufacturer or how to use it ?

I am sorry if I offended you. But this is my view on your words
You didn't offend me, the above was a joke between myself and the person I was responding to. If you didn't get it, you should have read the whole thread. Remember always read the whole thread so you understand before you react. Life lessons are sometimes tough. Oh and by the way what I said was true, I have experience in this field. LOL

Back