• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO, Showtime, and BET Channel on Prime

Could we start a thread for the various channels offered and wether they have logos in the corners?

I know others said Starz does on and off. I know HBO and Showtime doesn’t but, am curious about other channels like BET and Cinemax for example. I can trim the opening but don’t want logos in my “forever” files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinemax has a lead-in that can be trimmed off and no logo in the corner. Not sure about BET.

Has anyone Tried Discovery+ through AP yet? if so, what resolution are you getting with AS downloads, any logos, etc..
Thanks

Has anyone Tried Discovery+ through AP yet? if so, what resolution are you getting with AS downloads, any logos, etc..
Thanks

Unless thats an amazon prime video channel, NOBODY has. There is no support yet for a standalone Discovery+ provider.

Unless thats an amazon prime video channel, NOBODY has. There is no support yet for a standalone Discovery+ provider.
I have Discovery+ through AP and it all in 1080P. I also have Hulu ( sharing with my son) and no logo either but even if there was what's the difference you don't even pay attention to them.

Reactions: SAF
I have Discovery+ through AP and it all in 1080P. I also have Hulu ( sharing with my son) and no logo either but even if there was what's the difference you don't even pay attention to them.

Thank you, @RedFox 1. I think that I'll go ahead and get it through AP

If RedFox 1 has it through AP, then i can guarantee you it will work as the main platform still is Prime Video and prime video is supported (or any video channel on AP, i had britbox for a while. Worked perfectly! Now as to your other question about resolutions, i'm afraid that's out of AnyStreams control. AS grabs the playlist file mentioning the available video resolutions, audio and subtitle tracks and wraps them in a GUI for you to pick what you want out of. If for example the video you're looking at on Disc+ is only available at 480p, then AS cannot give you 720p for example. AS only shows what's its being told is available.

If RedFox 1 has it through AP, then i can guarantee you it will work as the main platform still is Prime Video and prime video is supported (or any video channel on AP, i had britbox for a while. Worked perfectly! Now as to your other question about resolutions, i'm afraid that's out of AnyStreams control. AS grabs the playlist file mentioning the available video resolutions, audio and subtitle tracks and wraps them in a GUI for you to pick what you want out of. If for example the video you're looking at on Disc+ is only available at 480p, then AS cannot give you 720p for example. AS only shows what's its being told is available.
Where I am everything except Disney is 1080p. So use the trials , everything on AP had them.I looked and I cant find any gambling channels like BET on my TV or streaming. Have no idea what it is.

Where I am everything except Disney is 1080p. So use the trials , everything on AP had them.I looked and I cant find any gambling channels like BET on my TV or streaming. Have no idea what it is.

BET is Black Entertainment Television. I did the Prime Channel trial and saw no logos or intros for that matter. I grabbed the movie House Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do get a lead-in that lasts about 9 seconds, but that can be trimmed off easily enough.
HBO is 10 secs. Starz is 12 seconds, Filmrise is 6, AMC+ is 7. I only care because it throws off external SRT subtitles in Plex.

Just so that you're all aware there is a delogo filter in ffmpeg that can remove those watermarks. I couldn't care less if that pops up in the corner so I don't bother with it for this purpose, but I have used it before and its not perfect but it does work.

delogo-1024x572.png

Last edited:
HBO is 10 secs. Starz is 12 seconds, Filmrise is 6, AMC+ is 7. I only care because it throws off external SRT subtitles in Plex.

Just so that you're all aware there is a delogo filter in ffmpeg that can remove those watermarks. I couldn't care less if that pops up in the corner so I don't bother with it for this purpose, but I have used it before and its not perfect but it does work.

View attachment 56899
I never saw a logo but if I did, it wouldn't bother me. But I liked your post, I learned something.

Thanks

have both standalone and via prime channels, second one because i want some shows and AS doesnt support standalone. thus far, ive downloaded HGTV, FOOD NETWORK and DISCOVERY shows and i havent noticed any logo at all. mind you, AFAIK there are no movies on DISCOVERY+, but i could be wrong.

Reactions: SAF
have both standalone and via prime channels, second one because i want some shows and AS doesnt support standalone. thus far, ive downloaded HGTV, FOOD NETWORK and DISCOVERY shows and i havent noticed any logo at all. mind you, AFAIK there are no movies on DISCOVERY+, but i could be wrong.
Thank you. I'd want it for the TV Series. Pretty much of all the TV Series that we watch is on Discovery Channels.

Thank you. I'd want it for the TV Series. Pretty much of all the TV Series that we watch is on Discovery Channels.
They do have some great stuff on that channel

Starz blows. I signed up for a free trial period through Amazon. Everything I checked out had their stupid logo fading in and out down in the lower right corner. Didn't bother downloading anything. Cancelled before the trial period ended. Should have known not to bother. Never subscribed to Starz via DirecTV over the years for the same reason. Guess some things never change.

Starz blows. I signed up for a free trial period through Amazon. Everything I checked out had their stupid logo fading in and out down in the lower right corner. Didn't bother downloading anything. Canceled before the trial period ended. Should have known not to bother. Never subscribed to Starz via DirecTV over the years for the same reason. Guess some things never change.
I agree 100%. Starz is a rip-off, I dont blame people for using the trial but after that you know they have nothing of interest, the channel only exists because of that drug dealer show " Power" and that's not what most people are interested in, at least I hope not.:cry:

:D
In the hole Amazon Universe ONLY the US Starz use burned logo system
But Sarz has no logo on other countries like UK or German an others, only in the US.

Starz blows. I signed up for a free trial period through Amazon. Everything I checked out had their stupid logo fading in and out down in the lower right corner. Didn't bother downloading anything. Cancelled before the trial period ended. Should have known not to bother. Never subscribed to Starz via DirecTV over the years for the same reason. Guess some things never change.

Well then they've accomplished exactly what they wanted to. I have no issue with it because they have tons of good movies.

Well then they've accomplished exactly what they wanted to. I have no issue with it because they have tons of good movies.
Driving potential subscribers away is all they've accomplished. It's not like someone is going to not subscribe unless Starz constantly flashes their logo on the screen. As for having good movies, there are other sources to watch the movies they offer that are free of provider logos/watermarks. To each his own naturally.

Back