• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

After download is done box goes back up to the top can anystream remember where i left off?

Wizard34

Hi when i am downloading some seasons after the box pops up on netflix i it goes back up the top to first episode. I am wondering if there is a way to remember the have anystream not reset back to the top after my download fishes for a season. Maybe have anystream remember where the bar is when scrolling down to the next episode rather than keep scrolling down each time to next one? Like if i download say ep 6 of a series can any remember that position where ep 6 is located rather than having to go down to find where ep 6 is well anystream is opened? If you could that would be great maybe if you can do it on amazon prime too. Sorry best way i could explain this.

Back