• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Should AS be saving the last chosen audio language

mikeas

I swear it used to do that, but now everytime I download episodes of expanse, I have to change from Deutsch to English. pain in the butt, not major, but still pain!!

It should at least on the Amazon and Netflix Side, it hasn't done so yet ever on the Disney+ side.

I may be mixing that up with the subtitles. Keeps resetting those. My bad.

It stores your most downloaded languages in the Windows registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\MediaPrefAudioLanguage

You could see what's hiding there.

For me this is my values:

Code:
sv_SE
en_US
en_GB
en_us
da_dk
sv
ro
fi
da
ja
en
es
it

There's a list of languages - the leftmost have the highest priority (meaning: AnyStream thinks, you'll prefer the more left ones).

That's not the point. Example on D+

Imagine any series, Each episode has multiple audio tracks and 2 English tracks (Normal, and CC) and 1 foreign (in my case Dutch)
Scenario.

S01E01: I select 1 audio track (English), i pick the subtitles for English (normal) and Dutch, deselect English (CC) and proceed to download. Download completes and i re-open the series popup (that doesn't auto popup yet either)
S01E02: Lo and behold subtitle track English (CC) is re-enabled. I untick it again and proceed to download.
S01E03: yup, English (CC) subtitle track is re-enabled AGAIN.

Rinse and repeat for every episode in a series. Quite annoying.

It stores your most downloaded languages in the Windows registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\MediaPrefAudioLanguage

You could see what's hiding there.

For me this is my values:

Code:
sv_SE
en_US
en_GB
en_us
da_dk
sv
ro
fi
da
ja
en
es
it

There's a list of languages - the leftmost have the highest priority (meaning: AnyStream thinks, you'll prefer the more left ones).

Interesting since my list is this, BUT FOR SURE it's picking the 'bottom one' which makes no sense at all does it??

en_US
en
th_TH
vi_VN
vi
ru_RU
cmn_CN
cmn
ko_KR
da_DK
te_IN
te