• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] Still Can't Download from Amazon

JConley

All, I have posted a few times about this issue but I cannot seem to determine what the issue is with Amazon downloads. I'm reading and hearing no others are experiencing issues but I still cannot download anything. Log file attached. Can someone advise on a solution?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0 5_3_21.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
All, I have posted a few times about this issue but I cannot seem to determine what the issue is with Amazon downloads. I'm reading and hearing no others are experiencing issues but I still cannot download anything. Log file attached. Can someone advise on a solution?
Are you using the green Downloadables button on the upper face of the GUI.

Are you using the green Downloadables button on the upper face of the GUI.
Sure am which is why I'm perplexed. It's giving me the same "Could not load playlist: Host s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net not found" error each time I attempt a download.

s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net
Are you even able to ping that address? If not it could be your DNS. Are you using some sort of third party DNS resolver in your setup?

Sure am which is why I'm perplexed. It's giving me the same "Could not load playlist: Host s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net not found" error each time I attempt a download.
Please put that complete error included.net into your whitelist on your AV. From the word host to the word .net. You could also try turning off your AV to see if it’s going to work before you whitelist it.

Are you even able to ping that address? If not it could be your DNS. Are you using some sort of third party DNS resolver in your setup?

Sorry, am I able to ping which address? Help me understand where to get the IP for the amazon prime movies and I'll try.

Please put that complete error included.net into your whitelist on your AV. From the word host to the word .net. You could also try turning off your AV to see if it’s going to work before you whitelist it.

Sorry, not following. Into my AV? I'm only running a piHole on the network which hadn't caused any issues in previous releases.

Sorry, not following. Into my AV? I'm only running a piHole on the network which hadn't caused any issues in previous releases.
Pi hole is your issue, Turn it off and it will work

Back