• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

May 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

winoni71

Since we can't discuss how AnyStream works, I'll just ask whether it will still work after may 31st.

Thank you.

Since we can't discuss how AnyStream works, I'll just ask whether it will still work after may 31st.

Thank you.
I'll let you know on June 1st. :sneaky: Did you really expect a negative answer to that question, believe me, it will work. (You dont have to believe me):sick:

I too have the same concern, and I can tell you're well aware of the situation at hand. It's possible that providers may not implement the changes immediately, but eventually they will whether it's in a month or a year remains to be seen.

what same concern? Neither of you actually say what "situation" you're referring too.

Whats that about?
He's referring to not being allowed to discuss the technical details side of how AnyStream works. That's not allowed per order from even my forum superiors (aka official Redfox staff).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back