• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[UI improvement][Episode/Season window] "Scroll to" a specific episode number...

tbbttbbt

...or allow to enter episode number for selection entirely manually in a text field when the season window is open,
since scrolling through 60-80 episodes (which some series have) over and over again to find the right one(s) that you want can be tedios at times.

Affecting all services.

...or allow to enter episode number for selection entirely manually in a text field when the season window is open,
since scrolling through 60-80 episodes (which some series have) over and over again to find the right one(s) that you want can be tedios at times.

Affecting all services.
Its just as easy to rightclick and highlight and then rename. Same thing, enter manually.

Can't rename anything inside anystream though ;) Which is where OP would like that scroll/search to be. inside the episode popup window.

Its just as easy to rightclick and highlight and then rename. Same thing, enter manually.
He is not talking about renaming a file but about the download dialog in AS (remember episode/ position in the list if downloading a series).
Honestly, sometimes I think you did not read the entire post or understand the point/ goal of it.
I don't want to offence you and maybe it is only me, but in some cases your answer did not make sense for me.

I have not tried it yet, but I heard you can resize the window. Maybe this will help you a bit.
Thanks, didn't try that yet.
But it seems the size is not saved on close, correct?
If so, a more compact view is preferred over click-drag ;)

Thanks, didn't try that yet.
But it seems the size is not saved on close, correct?
If so, a more compact view is preferred over click-drag ;)
Yes, this might be true. Was more a thought than a solution.

I truly believe there should be a whole section dedicated to TV series UI improvements. Because of how seasons are handled through the decades and the type of series formats coming from different countries, the UI for TV needs to have a lot of variables. I know it will not be easy, I only have downloaded U.S. and U.K. shows with the most episodes being 32 per season, and I have come across a few needs to facilitate a more smoother processing of the episodes. For me outside of an automated download process for seasons, the need for a separate path box for TV series's would be great, I am sure for some a different path box for each provider on TV shows would be even better. Followed closely by a way to rename the episodes before they download, that would eliminate the process of caching the episodes for renaming then moving them to their proper folder. Any way just some thoughts, 2 cents worth at the least.

Isn't there an "Edit template" section for that?
No people there is not. Some pilot episodes usually from the late 80's thru the mid 90's are double the length of the regular episodes. The scrapers split them into two episodes, sometimes, anyway when they do, the ordering is off by one number from the provider's numbering. Shows like Friends and Seinfeld have multiple special episodes that are an hour long, sometimes the scrapers list them as one episode some time they are listed as two. Hell, now it even depends on which version of the scraper you are using. The whole point of my comment is that TV shows are a whole different animal when it comes to proper cataloging than movies. When the particular nuance problems of downloading have been stabilized, there will have to be a full court blitz to fine tune the UI for the thing people are downloading the most of. I am on the low end for sure, but for every movie I have downloaded, I have downloaded about 300 episodes of TV.

Last edited:
Back