• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ Current Profile & Paid Movie

brawlman

I realize still in Beta, and was able to DL one file with no issues, but wanted to supply the log file and support for future fix/addressing...

Log File attached, but would like feedback on (2) items:

1) "Current Profile" drop down shows other users, but only "My Profile" selectable

2) I paid for a particular movie and can access via browser and on app/TV, but I get "Couldn't retrieve playlist the title may not be available or requires a payment. Check the log for details"

Log Messages:
05:15:53.791 - [Error] [disney] [8826c170] failed: 204 Error transferring https://disney.playback.edge.bamgri...-0c9680f0feb9/scenarios/restricted-drm-ctr-sw - server replied:

05:15:53.792 - [Error] [disney] Playlist payload is not an object

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    220.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Disney+ AS_1.0.9.0-64bit.PNG
    Disney+ AS_1.0.9.0-64bit.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 27
When did you pay the movie?
If you paid the movie while AS was running in the background, it should help to restart AS.

But if you paid the movie before opening AS, the devs have to take a look.

When did you pay the movie?
If you paid the movie while AS was running in the background, it should help to restart AS.

But if you paid the movie before opening AS, the devs have to take a look.
Paid before updating beta AS,
with the conditions the movie works in my entry.
Clearly a Disney+ update to address both issues.
Understandably, it is beta but reporting what I experienced for future update.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Paid before updating beta AS,
with the conditions the movie works in my entry.
Clearly a Disney+ update to address both issues.
Understandably, it is beta but reporting what I experienced for future update.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thankyou for your report.

wanted to report that with AS 1.1.2.0 D+ I can now see both movies previously purchased, and can DL them successfully:dance:
Unfortunately, only available in 720P:cry:
The other good news is even after the last DL of purchased movie, I came back over 48hrs later and there was no time out issue in which I needed to restart AS; I was able to confirm other purchased movie showed the green DL button and successfully DL'd as well:coolman:

wanted to report that with AS 1.1.2.0 D+ I can now see both movies previously purchased, and can DL them successfully:dance:
Unfortunately, only available in 720P:cry:
The other good news is even after the last DL of purchased movie, I came back over 48hrs later and there was no time out issue in which I needed to restart AS; I was able to confirm other purchased movie showed the green DL button and successfully DL'd as well:coolman:
D+ will not show anything over 720 in AS.

Back