• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NETFLIX: Can't retrieve stream

RickDR

I had pressed the download after the list processing and was going to something else since the download would be starting. I got a text box stating something about not retrieving the stream and that box disappeared as soon as I clicked on the snipper to get a picture of the message. I was locked into NETFLIX at that point and clicking on the other two tabs did nothing. I had started a download in Prime and that was continuing. I tried the kill box on the window, nothing. I had to kill it with Task Manager. BUT that finally brought up your messaged about a dump and I hit the ok button and I drop the dump here.

Brought AS back up and NETFLIX is downloading fine. Can you tell me the file?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_Dump_20210425160158.astdmp
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
I had pressed the download after the list processing and was going to something else since the download would be starting. I got a text box stating something about not retrieving the stream and that box disappeared as soon as I clicked on the snipper to get a picture of the message. I was locked into NETFLIX at that point and clicking on the other two tabs did nothing. I had started a download in Prime and that was continuing. I tried the kill box on the window, nothing. I had to kill it with Task Manager. BUT that finally brought up your messaged about a dump and I hit the ok button and I drop the dump here.

Brought AS back up and NETFLIX is downloading fine. Can you tell me the file?
The dump file you posted is great, the developers will look at it.

Are you pressing the green downloadable box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes, I don't see any other. As with Movies, I select the movie. An dialog with information on the movie pops up with a green download and that is how I do it on Netflix

I should be clearer. I pressed start on the "Download Configuration" dialog and after abotu 30 seconds I went on to press the Disney tab and that is when the information box popped up.

Last edited:
You have to press on the green downloadables on top of movie or whatever you want to download

You have to press on the green downloadables on top of movie or whatever you want to download
Understood. In fact there is no other way to download on AS that I can see. I click on the item. An item dialog comes up with the green download button. No other buttons available. I am a bit confused why you repeat this.

Also I got the same error again here is an actual view of the information box. As before, Netflix is not usable at all, nonreponsive. The other two tabs work fine and I will let them finish before I kill/reload AS. Do you want the resulting log file?

To be clear I have selected the GREEN download button, and hit the GREEN download button in the "Download Configuration" dialog to verify resolution and audio setting. Once I hit the GREEN dialog button on the DL Config dialog, I get this error. I am expecting to see the tab name and blue progress bar at the bottom left of AS application. Netflix is now dormant/unresponsive. D+ and NF are fine and downloading.

upload_2021-4-28_11-4-1.png

Last edited:
Understood. In fact there is no other way to download on AS that I can see. I click on the item. An item dialog comes up with the green download button. No other buttons available. I am a bit confused why you repeat this.

Also I got the same error again here is an actual view of the information box. As before, Netflix is not usable at all, nonreponsive. The other two tabs work fine and I will let them finish before I kill/reload AS. Do you want the resulting log file?

To be clear I have selected the GREEN download button, and hit the GREEN download button in the "Download Configuration" dialog to verify resolution and audio setting. Once I hit the GREEN dialog button on the DL Config dialog, I get this error. I am expecting to see the tab name and blue progress bar at the bottom left of AS application. Netflix is now dormant/unresponsive. D+ and NF are fine and downloading.

View attachment 56805
Have you read any of the other thread here we cannot help you without a log file.

Downloadables.jpg

Do you have Amazon Prime account? Is it a movie that you need to pay for?

The dump file you posted is okay but go to the upper left hand corner and you will see FILE, press it, you will see create log file,. create it and upload it to the forum.

The dump file you posted is okay but go to the upper left hand corner and you will see FILE, press it, you will see create log file,. create it and upload it to the forum.
This is what I do every time. I have been downloading for weeks and with no problems. I was at the download configuration dialog which means I pressed the download button Can't get to your configuration dialog any other way.

This is what I do every time. I have been downloading for weeks and with no problems. I was at the download configuration dialog which means I pressed the download button Can't get to your configuration dialog any other way.
So this was just one movie or epi that this happened on?

Back