• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] Sticky with latest version?

dbminter

Has the sticky post with the latest version disappeared from the top of the forum again?

Thanks!

Never heard of AnyStream.

What I'm talking about is on the main page of AnyDVD HD (DVD Issues) posts, there are usually 6 sticky posts at the top. The first one is supposed to be the latest available version, with change log and a link to download it. It's not there anymore. This has disappeared once before in the past and was quickly restored when I pointed it out.

Never heard of AnyStream.

Lets you download streams from prime video/Netflix and Disney+ unencrypted

It's the latest product by Redfox :)

Now regarding the sticky. Apparently when it was created by James, standard procedure is to "move" it across all relevant sections (DVD/BD/UHD) and leave a permanent redirect. Seems like no sticky was left in place when making one for the 8532 beta in the dvd section. If you can't find it in 1 section; just check the others next time. Just fixed that problem for you :)

It is back.

Cause fixed it :p

Thanks to all!

When I checked the AnyStream link, I figured, also based on its name, it had something to do with downloading and saving protected video online streams. Now I know for sure. :)

Oh sorry guys, haven't seen it was the AnyDVD section.
I'm following both and thought it was the AnyStrream Forum.

Back