• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Indication of remaining tokens

N

NeedToKnow

I tried to search if this was requested before but either it hasn't or my search terms were incorrect.

I also looked at the approved feature requests and this is not there as well.

Feature Request: Can there be an indication of how many tokens are still available? This can either be a location on screen or could even be a number after a download completes where one clicks OK.

a) I don't want to start a new download if I know it will fail.
b) It will also help one to manage which download stream you concentrate on if you want to finish a particular season on say NF and would rather do that than a show you are also downloading on AP/D+.

Oh, and since this is my first post here: "Thank you" to the RedFox team. Great products. Keep up the good work.

I tried to search if this was requested before but either it hasn't or my search terms were incorrect.

I also looked at the approved feature requests and this is not there as well.

Feature Request: Can there be an indication of how many tokens are still available? This can either be a location on screen or could even be a number after a download completes where one clicks OK.

a) I don't want to start a new download if I know it will fail.
b) It will also help one to manage which download stream you concentrate on if you want to finish a particular season on say NF and would rather do that than a show you are also downloading on AP/D+.

Oh, and since this is my first post here: "Thank you" to the RedFox team. Great products. Keep up the good work.
I believe this is on the feature list, again, when is another story. Thats totally up to the developers.

To assist people like me to not ask for Features over and over (when someone else already asked for it). Is there maybe a change of adding "approved" features like these to the sticky?

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/read-me-feature-requests-status-report.79296/

I understand that no date can be given, but at least it would be shown there that at some point in the future we might see it, so no need in asking again.
Redfox does not provide ETAs, all you have to do is look at the sticky and see if it's there, if not it can be added if found to a needed add-on/ Other things may have priority, what's important to one may not be important to others, the developers will decide. LOL, you certainly have a qualified screen name. ( joking):rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky:

Redfox does not provide ETAs, all you have to do is look at the sticky and see if it's there, if not it can be added if found to a needed add-on/ Other things may have priority, what's important to one may not be important to others, the developers will decide. LOL, you certainly have a qualified screen name. ( joking):rolleyes::rolleyes::sneaky:

I think we are missing each other. Or maybe my grasp of the English language is not what I have thought (it is not my native tongue).

Help me out please. Where on the sticky is "Display remaining tokens for download" shown or something in that direction?

And I don't think I can say this clearer: I am not asking for a ETA. I don't want an ETA, just an indication on the sticky that a requested feature will be looked at at some point in the future. That is all. No times.
That would help everyone out.
Prospere said above it is on the list. All I want is visibility into that list in an easy to reach place.

There is no such sticky. The sticky currently only lists feature request that have an official judgement by prospere (approved/denied/under consideration). I (as i'm the one maintaining it) am thinking of changing that and adding an "undecided section". That means i'll have a ton of forum topics to dig through. Don't count on that any time soon though as i'm pretty busy. Not just moderating but i'm currently working 2 websites i'm designing, 2 are pending and a third is being prospected

There is no such sticky. The sticky currently only lists feature request that have an official judgement by prospere (approved/denied/under consideration). I (as i'm the one maintaining it) am thinking of changing that and adding an "undecided section". That means i'll have a ton of forum topics to dig through. Don't count on that any time soon though as i'm pretty busy. Not just moderating but i'm currently working 2 websites i'm designing, 2 are pending and a third is being prospected

Fair enough.
Just thinking it might make your life moderating easier as well as it will eliminate repeated questions. (one would hope hey?).

Anyhow. It is not a train smash. I really enjoy AnyStream and the work the entire team is doing is appreciated.
The life of a moderator is not an easy one. So thank you to both you and RedFox 1

Prospere said above its on a list. So maybe he has a list of to-do things, things under consideration. The developers are very busy. Personally, I don't see this as an important addon, I mean the max downloads with a license should be plenty for anyone. No one can watch that many movies in a week. I have never reached the limit so I don't know but I do know you get one added every 35 minutes. Thank you for your support. I am very happy you are enjoying the program.

Prospere said above its on a list. So maybe he has a list of to-do things, things under consideration. The developers are very busy. Personally, I don't see this as an important addon, I mean the max downloads with a license should be plenty for anyone. No one can watch that many movies in a week. I have never reached the limit so I don't know but I do know you get one added every 35 minutes. Thank you for your support. I am very happy you are enjoying the program.

Red Fox 1: I will say, the DL limit goes fast when downloading 6-7 minute episodes of a series. I am OK with the way things work. I knew the limit when I spent my money. I am happy.

Red Fox 1: I will say, the DL limit goes fast when downloading 6-7 minute episodes of a series. I am OK with the way things work. I knew the limit when I spent my money. I am happy.
I am very happy you are enjoying the program. The limit is to insure you will continue to enjoy it. ;)

That depends on how many episodes are in a season :p

If I remember a line from the old TV show Kung Fu: "Patience Grasshopper".
"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good." Came of age in the eighties, that's why we own and don't subscribe.

Back