• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1120 - 32 & 64 Bit - Invalid Signature File

lajoes

When I loaded 1120 on my two machines, I got the same error message about an invalid signature file and my security software flagged it.

When I loaded 1120 on my two machines, I got the same error message about an invalid signature file, and my security software flagged it.
Logfile please, obviously it's a false positive so white list it, and the developers will have to look at your logfile. If you would be so kind as to tell me what A/V you are using, maybe I can check it. But no one else has reported this, so I am assuming it's a false positive.

Last edited:
Sorry.

I am using Norton Security Premium as my anti-virus.

Maybe it was a false positive.

When I first upgraded to 1120, I had a warning window pop saying advance at your own risk. So, I down graded back to 1110. verified that that worked, then upgraded back to 1120. Same thing. Repeat the down grade. Posted my situation here in the forum. Then I upgraded again, this time NO warning messages or windows popping up.

And 1120 appears to be working fine so far.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210422161126.astdmp
    642.5 KB · Views: 1
Sorry.

I am using Norton Security Premium as my anti-virus.

Maybe it was a false positive.

When I first upgraded to 1120, I had a warning window pop saying advance at your own risk. So, I down graded back to 1110. verified that that worked, then upgraded back to 1120. Same thing. Repeat the down grade. Posted my situation here in the forum. Then I upgraded again, this time NO warning messages or windows popping up.

And 1120 appears to be working fine so far.
Your logfile is from the old version 1.1.1.0, could you please give us a new one with 1.1.2.0 , thank you.

I just generated this log while it is is use.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    6 MB · Views: 1
My 1120, 64bit version, just crashed.

Don't know if belongs here or I should post a new thread.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_Dump_20210422160855.astdmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
When I loaded 1120 on my two machines, I got the same error message about an invalid signature file and my security software flagged it.
From whom or what do you get this "warning" message, and when?

Back