• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

There where errors while retreiving information.... v1.1.2

Quebecman

Hello,

When I try to download from Amazon Other Region, I do get the following message:

upload_2021-4-21_21-22-59.png

A log is attached.

Please note that I am using a VPN.

Thanx. Regards

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
FWIW, I'm on Nord VPN to Australia with no issues.

Are you trying Amazon? I live in North American and everytime I want to connect into another country to access different stuff on Amazon Catalog, I do have this error message.

Note that amazon display to turn off VPN :(. I use Surfshark VPN.

Anyway, I have attached the logs. Maybe I will get some help.

I know the program works with some VPN but the program specifications do not include VPN support maybe somebody can help you, if the program works fine without the vpn then I cannot help you,

The message tells us that Amazon did not supply sufficient information for downloading the episodes of the show, while the log shows that Amazon is complaining about the ownership, saying the content is not owned.

The message tells us that Amazon did not supply sufficient information for downloading the episodes of the show, while the log shows that Amazon is complaining about the ownership, saying the content is not owned.

Thanx for the reply but does it means this is a bug or something I can do?

This may mean that you need to purchase what you are trying to download (at least that's what Amazon's error message suggests).

same errors here. prime video. subbed to discoveryplus prime channel. went to hgtv, which is part od discoveryplus. searched for love it or list it. first i have a selection that says you need to buy that series. but after clicking a couple of times through related content, i stumbled upon love it or list it that says its part of my discoveryplus subscription, thus free to play. i select (any of the 17 available) season(s) and get that same message. log says broken JSON, something something. BUT. even though episode listing is broken, every available episode is named after the first episode of the season, there is no numbering for the episodes, audio language selection is missing (video resolution selection is available and working, same goes for audio bitrate selection and subtitles) in the download window and every downloaded episode is named after the first one of the selected season, it downloads just fine and plays back just fine. and every episode is a different episode actually. i just have to rename every downloaded episode before downloading next one, otherwise it gets overwritten since they all have the same name lol. heres what log says...

01:21:16.843 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:17.044 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:17.236 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:17.452 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:17.627 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:17.856 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:18.043 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:18.238 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:18.472 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:18.733 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:18.919 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object
01:21:19.134 - [Debug] [WCAProxy] Errors in JSON object

full log, after downloading one or two episodes of the said show and beforementioned error being displayed, is attached. so, in a nutshell, doesnt seem its related to user required purchasing content, since this is available for me as a part of discoveruplus prime channel subscription. btw, this is the only show that displays this error, thus far.

oh and btw, region is us and im in us. so no vpn etc etc.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can't say if The Office US in FRENCH on Amazon.fr is in discovery plus but I don't think so...

I can't say if The Office US in FRENCH on Amazon.fr is in discovery plus but I don't think so...

probably not, but i get same error as you but on a dplus show in us. no vpn or different region etc. weird.

Are you trying Amazon? I live in North American and everytime I want to connect into another country to access different stuff on Amazon Catalog, I do have this error message.

Note that amazon display to turn off VPN :(. I use Surfshark VPN.

Anyway, I have attached the logs. Maybe I will get some help.

My understanding, but not positive, is that Amazon does not allow viewing from a country other than where the account is registered so usage in a foreign country Amazon site via VPN will fail.

Some people in other countries will pay for an US Amazon Prime Video account with a US address to access Prime Video via VPN.

I just use Disney and Netflix via VPN from the US.

I'm subscribed via YS, I van view my EU content just fine without a vpn. When i wacht to see US based stuff I need to use my vpn

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back