• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The sofware

Dani Sánchez

Many movies or series are downloaded when I choose Spanish from Spain in Latin. The program continues with that problem

Many movies or series are downloaded when I choose Spanish from Spain in Latin. The program continues with that problem
Please upload a log file. I hope you are using the 1.1.2.0 version. Look at the GUI of the program. In the upper left hand corner you will see " File" Press it " Create Logfile" then upload the file to forum. It could be that the language is not available in your region or the region you are downloading from.

I am using 1.1.21 oscura.png oscura 2.jpg 1 oscura.png oscura 2.jpg .0 version. In my region es available in Spanish os Spain

sorry the images have been sent duplicate. Spanish from Spain appears on the platform but Anystream does not recognize Spanish from Spain only Latin

sorry the images have been sent duplicate. Spanish from Spain appears on the platform but Anystream does not recognize Spanish from Spain only Latin
If there is no Spanish (castilian) audio then it won't show up. A lot of movies only have Spanish (latimamerican) some have both.

The issue is known and is being taken care of.

For the future, please, upload the log file. It is way more helpful than screenshots.

Sorry I did not know how to download it, in the previous message I have attached the log

Back