• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon France

Quebecman

Hello all,

I leave in Canada and I am looking for FRENCH stuff on Amazon France... I was wondering if Amazon France is supported by AS or only Amazon US?

I always get redirected to AMAZON.COM

Note that I have a VPN that I can connect to servers in France.

Thanx.
Regards.

Running a vpn alone isn't enough, which is why you're getting the vpn message and still routed to the us amazon. You need to configure AnyStream itself properly too for the matching region.

You need to go into settings and set the region to 'other' any time you have that vpn connected to France. You will need to reload the page or restart AnyStream for the changed region to take effect

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Using a VPN connected to a French location. I can connect to Amazon Prime and download with French subs using AnyStream
I live in one of the Nordic countries so I usually look for English audio with Nordic subs, but I just tried using a VPN using a French location and no issues.

Edit.
Great advice Ch3vr0n - I didn't realize that since my region is already set to other.

Running a vpn alone isn't enough, which is why you're getting the vpn message and still routed to the us amazon. You need to configure AnyStream itself properly too for the matching region.

You need to go into settings and set the region to 'other' any time you have that vpn connected to France. You will need to reload the page or restart AnyStream for the changed region to take effect

Thanx for the HELP but there is no EUROPE Amazon... Only Other Option... Is this suppose to work or I need an AMAZON EUROPE account to? I have a Canadian One.

upload_2021-4-21_14-10-26.png

Using a VPN connected to a French location. I can connect to Amazon Prime and download with French subs using AnyStream
I live in one of the Nordic countries so I usually look for English audio with Nordic subs, but I just tried using a VPN using a French location and no issues.

Edit.
Great advice Ch3vr0n - I didn't realize that since my region is already set to other.

Do you have an Amazon Europe (NOT UK) account? I have read that anywhere you live in a country in the Europe, you can use AMAZON Europe...

By example, can you confirm that you have access to The Office US for season 5 and 6 in french?

I have the following error when trying to download from Amazon.fr I am using v 1.1.1.2.

upload_2021-4-21_14-22-5.png

I have the following error when trying to download from Amazon.fr I am using v 1.1.1.2.

View attachment 56713
I hope you mean 1.1.2.0
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream64.exe
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream32.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.1.2.0 2021-04-21
- Fix: Netflix: adapt to slight protocol changes
- Improved: handling of Discovery+ via Primevideo.
- Fix: Crash on DRM error (Amazon)
- Fix: swap series title and episode title in MP4 meta data
- Fix: sporadic crashes on abort()
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages

If so please try uninstall that version and install the version I have posted. Then reboot. If you still get that message the video is not available.

Yes, sorry, my bad, else I would be a good developper! lol.

Is there anyway to get 1.1.1 just for testing purposes.

Without knowing the inner workings of Amazon Prime. I would assume that it connects to the region of your IP if you have selected other in the region selection in AnyStream. If I connect using a Dutch IP I get one kind of content. If I connect using a French IP I get another kind of content. Whether this is region specific or IP specific I don't know. But the content is different depending on the IP I connect with. Assuming your VPN isn't detected by Amazon (It will show with yellow letters if Amazon Prime detects your VPN)

Yes, sorry, my bad, else I would be a good developper! lol.

Is there anyway to get 1.1.1 just for testing purposes.
No I am sorry. There is nothing wrong with the program at all, I hope you understand.

OK, so here is the deal after testing purposes. I am using a VPN to connect to Amazon France and I get this error. If I open it from my place, in north america, I get this error message.

Thanx for the HELP but there is no EUROPE Amazon... Only Other Option... Is this suppose to work or I need an AMAZON EUROPE account to? I have a Canadian One.

View attachment 56712

I didn't say Europe, i said OTHER. :) I have a US subscribed prime account. I'm logged my main portal (for belgium and most of the eu is primevideo.com, the international platform) which uses the "other" setting. When i want to grab something from the US, i need to set my VPN to a US server, change anystream from "other" to "United States" and restart anystream

Well.. thanx for the reply and I did try again and I still get the error message below:

upload_2021-4-21_15-30-24.png

That has nothing to do with using a vpn. You need to provide an AnyStream logfile. That's a completely separate issue

Back