• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

probem with Star wars (attack of clone)

mickeymbbc

I am not sure if this means anything is wrong with the dvd, and I also tried to rip it.

It stops at episode 5. ANY HELP

Answer questions 8 and 9 from this link please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

In my 1clickdvd its says: Skipping bad sector, title 5

In my anydvd status bar it says this:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.5)
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K17LF 4.53 07/04/12PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2012400 sectors (3930 MBytes)
Total size: 4016660 sectors (7845 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ATTACK_OF_THE_CLONES_D1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 3 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I did, thank you. I disabled the cprx also and reinstalled the 6174.

*sigh*

I explicitly told people to use 6.1.7.5 at their own risk. It's a beta.

Roll back to 6.1.7.4 and disable cprx in 1-Click.

Do you have any more Ideas Webslinger? I did everything that you suggested, as well as uninstall everything and reinstall it again.

Anydvd now says this:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K17LF 4.53 07/04/12PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2012400 sectors (3930 MBytes)
Total size: 4016660 sectors (7845 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ATTACK_OF_THE_CLONES_D1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Do you have any more Ideas Webslinger?

Yes. Anydvd 6.1.7.4 handles this disc perfectly fine. Whatever issue you are now having lies between the original disc and your use of 1-Click.

Consequently, I recommend posting about your issue on 1-Click's forums:

click http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

Edit: If, on the other hand, you are having problems with Anydvd ripper, please provide the full error message. Thank you.
Also, download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
In my 1clickdvd its says: Skipping bad sector, title 5

You get this with 1Click when there are scratches/errors on the disc. Had you tried it with CloneDVD it would have given you an error message telling you to clean the disc or check the disc for errors. Odds are it is a bad disc. AnyDVD, CloneDVD and 1Click have no problem with that movie.

thank you all for your help. My thoughts were the disc scratched also.

thank you very much for your help also webslinger:)

mike

thank you all for your help. My thoughts were the disc scratched also.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd 6.1.7.4 running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

I've found an issue with another Star Wars title and 6.1.7.5, fwiw. So I strongly recommend not using 6.1.7.5 at this time with R1 Star Wars films.

Last edited:
As I recall, even good old Shrink could do Attack of the Clones without AnyDVD at all. This movie had very little protection. I'd bet it's a bad disk too.

-W

Back