• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hi Redfox! Anybody home...Anystream is back up

Patience please, things will be resolved soon enough.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Server containing license # and current count of downloads is probably either down or unreachable or in maintenance. Patience is the word until resolution of the issue. It happened in the past.

Confirmed here too

Dumps attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420212443.astdmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Hi Redfox! Anybody home...Anystream is down
They went on vacation lmao
Glad you all have a healthy sense of humor. And now, once the amusement has worn off a bit - we are aware of the problem, and we are working on it.

The issue is not with our license server but with the DRM. So please be patient and let us fix it as soon as it is possible.

Thank you.

Got one going with the 1.1.1.1 32bit beta. Thanks Gumm! (DL'ing AP)

I'm still getting a license failure with netflix at the moment. I'll try later.

I don't have time to update every thread but I've just been notified by prospere the issue should now be fixed. Everyone please try again to confirm and if it is spread the word.

Thanks for the response RedFox. Could you please pin a post when you feel the issue has been resolved?

I don't have time to update every thread but I've just been notified by prospere the issue should now be fixed. Everyone please try again to confirm and if it is spread the word.

Netflix still down Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

I was downloading two movies on Amz right now and everything went well, without the slightest issue.

I was downloading two movies on Amz right now and everything went well, without the slightest issue.
Amazon and D+ worked fine last night after the server went down, it was only Netflix that was offline. All will be well again soon, I think it depends where you are. But that's just my opinion.

Back