• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] Anystream 1.1.0.0 (64bit) Provider setup failed

Kent DeBerry

When I attempt to launch Disney+ I get the following message:
Provider Setup Failed

Any Ideas?

Are you logged in to your Disney+ account? Please post a log file so the developer can look at it and maybe see your problem

Try the "Disney dance", Settings > Disable D+ > restart AnyStream > Enable D+ > login window should now show

I'm having this same issue with [1.1.1.0] and the Disney Dance did not seem to work. I've tried cycling through a few times now without success.

I should add that I am using the 32-bit version. Not sure if that matters.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    45 KB · Views: 3
I'm having this same issue with [1.1.1.0] and the Disney Dance did not seem to work. I've tried cycling through a few times now without success.

I should add that I am using the 32-bit version. Not sure if that matters.
The problem starts off with:
Request timed out: https://www.disneyplus.com

Is there anything noteworthy in your network setup that might explain this?

32bit should be no problem, works fine for me.

I'm not using a VPN. I have a fiber-optic connection, so should have plenty of bandwidth for whatever. I can use the other two providers (and other websites) with no troubles at all. When I go to the D+ website in my browser, there's never a problem. It is only AS that's having a problem reaching out (as far as I know). I would happily provide other information as requested...

Just because you have a multi-gigabit isp connection doesn't exclude that there can still be site request timeouts. Your ISP speed package is just that, speed. It has ZERO impact or control over url requests sent by your browser, AnyStream, the target url...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You are correct, of course. I was only trying to describe the system. It's clear that that specific information wasn't helpful. For that, I am sorry.

I'm not using a VPN. I have a fiber-optic connection, so should have plenty of bandwidth for whatever. I can use the other two providers (and other websites) with no troubles at all. When I go to the D+ website in my browser, there's never a problem. It is only AS that's having a problem reaching out (as far as I know). I would happily provide other information as requested...
I have an idea - will test that...
For that I'd like to give you a version for testing if you're available today.

I've got the same problem with the "Provider Setup Failed!" message with Disney+. Worked earlier today. Now, it's not. Tried doing the "dance" by de-selecting D+, closing/opening app, reselecting D+, etc. :banghead:

Thoughts/Ideas?

I can tell you that Pete was able to determine, in my case, that the problem was with my Network Adapter Settings. If you want to try that, just to see what happens, uncheck the IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) and restart AS.

I can tell you that Pete was able to determine, in my case, that the problem was with my Network Adapter Settings. If you want to try that, just to see what happens, uncheck the IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) and restart AS.

Thanks! Tried that too... still the same. I had IPv6 disabled at the router even before I tried it though.

Good news!: Out of desperation, I installed the 1.1.1.1 beta upgrading my current 1.1.1.0 version and it now works... go figure (must be a fix for this in the beta is all I can conclude).

:thankyou:

Last edited:
Thanks! Tried that too... still the same. I had IPv6 disabled at the router even before I tried it though.

Good news!: Out of desperation, I installed the 1.1.1.1 beta upgrading my current 1.1.1.0 version and it now works... go figure (must be a fix for this in the beta is all I can conclude).

:thankyou:
Thats why the developers upgrade the product, so things that didn't work before, work now. Glad you have it sorted.

How do I get on the beta program?

There is no beta program. You just download the beta version from the sticky topic up top (where the latest (beta) release is always posted) and install it over the top of your existing one.

Beta version same error, so not solved!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420213331.astdmp
    925.8 KB · Views: 0
Back