• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.1.1 not remembering the last subtitle settings for each provider

Free Lancer

With the new versions 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.1.1 it looks like AS is no longer remembering the last subtitle settings used for downloads from each provider as it did before.
Would be nice if you could restore that feature.

And while you are at it wouldn't it be possible to remember the last video resolution settings used for each provider as well?

Thanks for the good work.

I only use 1 sub title setting but it remembers it just fine, maybe if I had more, I really don't know, I will test it though. Thanks for the report. You might want to upload a log file from the new version.

At least on the D+ side, when i tick english + dutch and there's a CC english or forced option it activates that one too? i disable it for 1 episode download, move to the next episode, that cc track is enabled again. Disable it the 2nd time, download, move to third episode, that cc track is enabled AGAIN despite me now deselecting it twice. Repeat for every single episode.

The problem is the mutual interference of the subtitle settings between the providers.

I am downloading TV shows alternatingly from Amazon and Netflix.
Activating or deactivating a certain subtitle setting for Amazon will activate or deactivate a certain subtitle setting for Netflix and vice versa (provided that the proper subtitles are available for both shows).

For example:
Activating "Language (forced narrative)" for the TV show on Amazon will activate "Language (descriptive)" for the TV show on Netflix.
When deactivating "Language (descriptive)" for Netflix, because I do not want to download those subtitles, it will deactivate "Language (forced narrative)" for Amazon which I would like to download.
So before downloading the next episode from Amazon I need to reactivate "Language (forced narrative)" first.
And after that before downloading the next episode from Netflix I need to deactivate "Language (descriptive)" again.
See log file attached.

That behaviour could be quite annoying over time. ;)

@Free Lancer now that we've taken enough time to annoy you :p ....

However, seriously speaking, we'll see how we can change it in the least annoying way possible. That may be narrowed down to a simple checkbox in the settings panel, but is may be a bit more demanding on the implementation side. And thanks for the log!

@Free Lancer now that we've taken enough time to annoy you :p ....

However, seriously speaking, we'll see how we can change it in the least annoying way possible. That may be narrowed down to a simple checkbox in the settings panel, but is may be a bit more demanding on the implementation side. And thanks for the log!

To be fair, i reported this issue back in mid march https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-disney-subtitle-selection.80581/ and again beginning of april https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-1102-d-does-not-remember-subtitle-selection.80769/ Never got a response :p These are still open as well https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/109...template-disney-foldername-amazon-logo.80524/ (D+ foldername and AMZ logo)

Back