• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Disney + Could not retrieve play list

Will801

There have been a couple of movies in Disney + that give me the error message "Could not retrieve playlist" These are older movies that are not on the premier access list. And suggestions?

Please upload a log file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope this helps

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0.astlog
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
Is it possible, that the problem goes away if you exit and restart AnyStream?

Is it possible, that the problem goes away if you exit and restart AnyStream?
It did for one movie "George of the Jungle" but not the original "Adventures in Babysitting"

I'm having the same issue when using a VPN but seems OK with no VPN. Hope the log might lead to a VPN friendly fix.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1.astlog
    198.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm having the same issue when using a VPN but seems OK with no VPN. Hope the log might lead to a VPN friendly fix.

Have you tryed to login on disney+ on a browser so you know if the vpn provider works with Disney+

I get the same all the time on disney - retrying a few times gets you there eventually - no VPN - strong internet connection - PC is high spec with SSDs generous memory, running Win10

Here's a log file to demonstrate (using 1.1.1.1 but earlier versions same problem) - first attempt failed (created log) - tried again and it worked.

When it does work, often seems to default to a lower resolution - but you can change it back to 1280x720 - if you're paying attention of course.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1.astlog
    39 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
FYI - problem still there in 1.1.2.0 - tried to download a title, couldn't retrieve playlist, then created log file (attached below) - 2nd attempt in this case worked and then downloaded.
... also noticed still not always picking 1280x720 - possible that downloading from another provider in-between may be causing that (just observation)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
it might help to change profile, i have noticed that if i use a kids profile i might get an error even if its a kids show or movie i want to grab

I'm having this exact same error, no matter what profile I try. I am in the US. Not using VPN. Using main account profile (not child's profile). Get this error every time the second I hit download.

Is it appropriate to bump this thread or should I make my own?

Attachments

• disney-AnyStream_1.2.5.0.astlog
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
LMAO forgive me... I just logged in on the browser and it seems the subscription expired literally hours ago as I had not updated the credit card info. Whoops!

that'll do it :) Easy mistake to make. Mine is on autobilling

Back