• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.1.1 works great

Don922

I wanted to post my experience with version 1.1.1.1. I upgraded last night and signed into D+. I then started 3 downloads (NF, AP, D+) and all 3 downloaded without issues. AS is running on a Windows 10 VM on a QNAP NAS utilizing NordVPN. I connect to the VM using RDP.

So far so good. No crashes and no missing audio (as far as I can tell). Great job to the RedFox team. Keep up the good work!

The developers are working very hard to make a great program for everyone to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wanted to post my experience with version 1.1.1.1. I upgraded last night and signed into D+. I then started 3 downloads (NF, AP, D+) and all 3 downloaded without issues. AS is running on a Windows 10 VM on a QNAP NAS utilizing NordVPN. I connect to the VM using RDP.

So far so good. No crashes and no missing audio (as far as I can tell). Great job to the RedFox team. Keep up the good work!

Version 1.1.1.1 is working perfect for me too and I am downloading unlimited speed.
Good job guys. Not using a VPN...

I haven’t had any issues either, great job by the developers

Reactions: DQ
Yep working great for me also. Not stumbled on any problems so far. Apart from the fact ive had to order another 10tb HDD. Between AS and having scene axx im rapidly filling my storage :LOL::coolman:

:dance:I am gonna need another H.D. too!
Synology DiskStation DS1819+ iSCSI NAS Server with Intel Atom 2.1GHz CPU, 16GB Memory, 32TB HDD Storage, DSM Operating System

Redfox is extremely happy when the customers are happy.

Back