• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix + Anystream + ExpressVPN

Criss

Strange, but when I could use Netflix (through Anystream) with ExpressVPN before, not so long as a few days ago, it is now impossible.
The netflix page won't open, nothing happens.
Any idea why ?
I went through the forum and I understood the problem was solved ? Wasn't it ?
Thanks for your help.

Does it work with the VPN disabled? Please Upload a log file thank you without a log file we cannot help you

@RedFox 1 => Yes, it does work with the VPN disabled.
Here is the log file (with the VPN enabled).

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
I use Nord with good results but occasionally, when I open AS to Netflix, the page stays blank with no loading indicator. Closing AS and reopening will usually fix the issue.

can’t say this will fix the Express issue but worth a try.

@RedFox 1 => Yes, it does work with the VPN disabled.
Here is the log file (with the VPN enabled).

I have no idea, but if you do not upload a log file, we will never know your issue. We need a log file, please. I think you forgot to upload it.

Strange, but when I could use Netflix (through Anystream) with ExpressVPN before, not so long as a few days ago, it is now impossible.
The netflix page won't open, nothing happens.
Any idea why ?
I went through the forum and I understood the problem was solved ? Wasn't it ?
Thanks for your help.
I use Amazon Prime, Netflix and Disney+ with AS and Express VPN.

When using Amazon Prime it's a trial and error process regarding which locations work.
If you select the wrong VPN location. Then Amazon Prime will show VPN detected and no download can be made with AS.

I have no issues in NF whatsoever, every location in Express VPN works.

DSNP is a bit more like Amazon Prime. If using the wrong location in Express VPN you won't even be able to log in on DNSP.

I'm based in central Europe and I use either US - Chicago or Netherlands - Amsterdam (not Hauge since it's detected by Amazon) since they both work
for NF, AP and DSNP. I haven't tried any other locations since I get excellent download speeds with the 2 I currently use.

So VPN location is key since both AP and DSNP detects most VPN's.

When using Amazon Prime it's a trial and error process regarding which locations work.
If you select the wrong VPN location. Then Amazon Prime will show VPN detected and no download can be made with AS.

DSNP is a bit more like Amazon Prime. If using the wrong location in Express VPN you won't even be able to log in on DNSP.

I'm based in central Europe and I use either US - Chicago or Netherlands - Amsterdam (not Hauge since it's detected by Amazon) since they both work
for NF, AP and DSNP. I haven't tried any other locations since I get excellent download speeds with the 2 I currently use.

I have found with Nord, all the providers work fine, but I really haven't tried another VPN. Express should work I guess. You should also update to the latest version 1.1.1.1

Last edited:
I have no idea, but if you do not upload a log file, we will never know your issue. We need a log file, please. I think you forgot to upload it.
Sorry : I replied to you on the wrong thread. Here it is...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
I have found with Nord, all the providers work fine, but I really haven't tried another VPN. Express should work I guess. You should also update to the latest version 1.1.1.1
I juste checked and I am currently using version 1.1.1.0
I did not find a 1.1.1.1 version on the Redfox platform.

Thanks for your reply. I did not have this issue before upgrading to the AnyStream 1.1.1.0 version.

I juste checked and I am currently using version 1.1.1.0
I did not find a 1.1.1.1 version on the Redfox platform.

It’s a sticky at the top of the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I wanted you to do is turn it off and see if the program worked.

All I wanted you to do is turn it off and see if the program worked.
I am confused... Are you talking of turning off the firewall of my computer or turning off AnyStream ?

I am confused... Are you talking of turning off the firewall of my computer or turning off AnyStream ?
On your computer Criss. Just disable it for a sec, and see if Netflix works again. Maybe just refresh the page.

I have disabled my computer firewall. Then launched AS on the Netflix page. This time, I can see text (the names of the series) but there is no picture : it is just text on a blanch page. I tried to download an episode of my serie and it says "error - stream initialization failed - Cannot proceed with the download". Here is the new logfile.
Important : I encounter this problem only when using Anystream. When I open the netflix page with my usual browser, there is no problem.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1.astlog
    477.3 KB · Views: 4
Back