• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] Could not load playlist: SSL handshake failed - Fixed

SAF

I've used to get an very occasional "Could not load playlist: SSL handshake failed" error when downloading some AP TV Series many months ago, I created a list of these episodes as I encountered them and would retry to download them occasionally. After I was forced to upgrade to 1.1.1.0 from 1.0.9.0, I decided to retry those on my list and they all successfully downloaded for me. I don't know if this issue was fixed in a previous version - please excuse me if it was. I thought that I'd report my experience with the hope that others who kept a list of failed episodes like me would like to retry and report their findings.

I've used to get an very occasional "Could not load playlist: SSL handshake failed" error when downloading some AP TV Series many months ago, I created a list of these episodes as I encountered them and would retry to download them occasionally. After I was forced to upgrade to 1.1.1.0 from 1.0.9.0, I decided to retry those on my list and they all successfully downloaded for me. I don't know if this issue was fixed in a previous version - please excuse me if it was. I thought that I'd report my experience with the hope that others who kept a list of failed episodes like me would like to retry and report their findings.
Please update to V1.1.1.1, a lot of things were fixed in V1.1.1.1, I think you will be very happy with it.

Last edited:
Back