• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can I use nero to convert avi files to dvd files

wade7575

I have nero 7 ultra.I want to convert avi files to dvd files or what ever you want to call them.

I have never done this before can you tell me what I need to do.For example will it say avi file in some menu to choose from and what is the type of file I want to select to convert it to what I mean hear is do I choose mepg2,so it will play on a dvd player.

Use Nero Vision which is part of Nero 7 Ultra.

I have never done this before can you tell me what I need to do.For example will it say avi file in some menu to choose from and what is the type of file I want to select to convert it to what I mean hear is do I choose mepg2,so it will play on a dvd player.

Do as DrinkLyeAndDie stated this is the way to do so.

Charlie I do not understand it when you posted Do as DrinkLyeAndDie stated this is the way to do so.What I'am trying to find out is a more detailed way of doing the process.For example do you click on the recode DVD feature or some other feature to get to the part of the program that performs the conversion process.For example does nero call avi files avi files and what kind of file type do I select to convert it to so it will play in a dvd player if I knew I would not be asking for help.I'am not trying to be an Ahole but I do not know how to perform this task.I know I should have asked for detailed instructions in my first post but I did not have time to go into that,my stepdad is in the final stages of cancer and is on his death bed and I do not expect him to last more than a 1 to 2 weeks,when I was putting up my post he was in need of my help.And all I can say it has been the most horrible thing I have ever had to go threw in my life watching a very big man who used to farm for a living shrivel away to nothing and who does not even have the strength to hold his own head up when he sit's in a chair.

Charlie I do not understand it when you posted Do as DrinkLyeAndDie stated this is the way to do so.What I'am trying to find out is a more detailed way of doing the process.For example do you click on the recode DVD feature or some other feature to get to the part of the program that performs the conversion process.For example does nero call avi files avi files and what kind of file type do I select to convert it to so it will play in a dvd player if I knew I would not be asking for help.I'am not trying to be an Ahole but I do not know how to perform this task.I know I should have asked for detailed instructions in my first post but I did not have time to go into that,my stepdad is in the final stages of cancer and is on his death bed and I do not expect him to last more than a 1 to 2 weeks,when I was putting up my post he was in need of my help.And all I can say it has been the most horrible thing I have ever had to go threw in my life watching a very big man who used to farm for a living shrivel away to nothing and who does not even have the strength to hold his own head up when he sit's in a chair.

Here this will help you and it is detailed too.

How to convert all video formats to DVD using Nero Vision 4

Back