• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Higher limt?

Mirai

I have no limt oit seens in the newest version. Or have yours secret incressed the limt from 02.00 - now (12:10) I have downloaded 35+82 eps.

If that are some unofficial thing please remove the threed

Have only tested netflix but have downloaded more than 120eps.

now on 35+94.

now I have reached the max.

Last edited:
Go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning and you’ll have more. This was done for your own good believe it or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning and you’ll have more. This was done for your own good believe it or not
Misunderstanding - I think he meant, he's surprised, that there seems to be no more limit.

I have no limt oit seens in the newest version. Or have yours secret incressed the limt from 02.00 - now (12:10) I have downloaded 35+82 eps.

If that are some unofficial thing please remove the threed

Have only tested netflix but have downloaded more than 120eps.

now on 35+94.

now I have reached the max.

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret your numbers - after all it depends mainly on the time frame. Generally, though: no nothing has been changed.

I am an old man, I apologize if I misunderstood his post. :cry:

Back