• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream 1103 - 32bit

lajoes

On the first attempt, it stopped at the 100% mark.

Also, there was no log file created with the movie.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.3_Dump_20210412173742.astdmp
    781.1 KB · Views: 0

What movie, I cannot read a dump file, only the developers have the tools for that

Do me a favor , try it again at 2X read speed, and let me know what the outcome is. Thanks.

Here's my experience with downloading at 2x. NF locked up/stopped at 100% and did not create a astlog for Star Trek Next Gen, Season 6, E2. Downloads for AZ seem to be OK.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.3_Dump_20210413002255.astdmp
    855.9 KB · Views: 0
  • I Never Promised You A Rose Garden.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Nowhere Michigan.astlog
    992.7 KB · Views: 0
Crashed during a NF download again. At 2x on this laptop, the time it takes to download is greater than then length of the movie. I did provide a copy of the successful download log from the movie from AZ for you info. There is no log for the NF attempt. Because it took so long, I forgot what it was.

I will try at unlimited download again on this machine to see if it still happens.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.3_Dump_20210413151937.astdmp
    798.5 KB · Views: 0
  • White Sands.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for your log files, the developer will look at them.

Here are two that I just downloaded at unlimited speed. It took a very long time, but they both finished.

I will now try the same two but at 2x speed.

Maybe something will stand out for the developer.

Attachments

• Hard Candy.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Skylines.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Back