• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Crash with version 1.1.0.2

whatever_gong82

AnyStream locked up on my system while I was trying to download a movie that I previously purchased through Amazon US.

Attached is the dump file and some of the AS logs.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210409042500.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • Amazon-Lego- DC - Justice League Vs. Bizarro League (plus bonus features!).astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Amazon-Lego Batman- The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Amazon-The Prestige.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 1
AnyStream locked up on my system while I was trying to download a movie that I previously purchased through Amazon US.

Attached is the dump file and some of the AS logs.
What one of the above logs was the movie that locked up? Did they all lock up?

What one of the above logs was the movie that locked up? Did they all lock up?
The one with Bizarro in the title.

Sorry, RedFox 1, I posted the other logs of the last few titles that I did with AnyStream out of habit.

The other logs still have the issue with the subtitles, as you're aware of.

:oops:

I ended up uninstalling AnyStream, then re-installed it, but I still ended up with a crash.

Attaching dump file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2_Dump_20210410024313.astdmp
    959.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2021-04-09_23-51-28.jpg
    2021-04-09_23-51-28.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 9
I been having random crashes too mostly Netflix but all do crash n Disney+ stops working after4 to 6 hours have to restart or logout and resign it to resume to use.

Any fixes yet

Back