• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PrimeVideo with VPN in Anystream

CharlX

Hello community, I need your help.
I'm triying download content from Prime (my account is from Mexico) and I've connected VPN to Mexico. Prime gives me an message that I'm connected from VPN and I can't play any content.
I'm using NordVPN, someone that can help me to use the VPN correctly and dowload content from Prime?

Hello community, I need your help.
I'm triying download content from Prime (my account is from Mexico) and I've connected VPN to Mexico. Prime gives me an message that I'm connected from VPN and I can't play any content.
I'm using NordVPN, someone that can help me to use the VPN correctly and download content from Prime?
Does it work without the VPN? If so try another VPN connection, some people use Nord with success. I do not think you can use Amazon USA from Mexico. But that's just a guess.

You need to make sure that your AnyStream region matches the one of your VPN. PRIOR to starting AnyStream. You may need to restart for the changes to reflect within anystream.

Thanks for your help @Ch3vr0n and @RedFox 1. Works fine without a VPN, but only locally in mi PC. I have a VPS (Windows) and I'm trying download there because it has more network speed (1Gbps duplex).

What's your location now, what region do you wish to download FROM and what region is your anystream currently set too?

My region is Mexico (PrimeVideo Mexico) and I have the app configured with region "Other". I'm trying NordVPN with Mexico IP but not leaves me download.

cause u don't need or want a VPN when you're downloading for your own region. A VPN only comes into play when (in your case) you're in Mexico and you want do download from US amazon.

cause u don't need or want a VPN when you're downloading for your own region. A VPN only comes into play when (in your case) you're in Mexico and you want do download from US amazon.
But I mean I want to download from my VPS which is in the Netherlands. (I want to download from Prime Mexico).

Then you need to install the VPN on your VPS, and download FROM the VPN. Not from your local system

Back